There are 242 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Jcool:
So after this game does "sophomore slump" start trending on ESPN, NFL Network and NBC Sports?

if you look somewhere there is a what will happen thread

i put cam newton sophmore slump
i think he thinks "too highly of himself" thanks to the media coverage and last year he depended a lot more on his athlethicisim than his head and good qbing

if you look at his stats last year teams completely figuredd him out and threw like 196 yards a game for last 8 games

i do think he will pick it up next year but this year i see a small slump

Well said; well predicted... +1
we want carr hahahah
Carr being Carr
If David Carr stayed in SF and had Harbaugh, his career would be turned around by now. fact!
Superman my ass...pfft.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
If David Carr stayed in SF and had Harbaugh, his career would be turned around by now. fact!

fail

LOL you have to have talent to play QB and he does not
i didnt know 4 2-0 teams play each other this week

thats pretty cool some interesting games to watch

Same for Tim Rattay

giants dominated in every aspect

killed in trenches
passing game
running game
secondary

seriously complete slaughter
we better do this to Minn

we have no reason to punt on Sunday
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:

Same for Tim Rattay

hey wait a sec, I was obviously joking about Carr.... but Tim Rattay on the other hand... THE RAT MAN! he would FLOURISH, FLOOOOOOOOOOOOURISH in this system... he is accurate, can read a defense, and has a great deep ball. LOVED to spread the ball around....and before any you jokesters say including the defense...no I'm talking about with what ever talent we had at the time.

in another dimension... Tim Rattay has let us to our 7 straight SuperBowl Championship
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 20, 2012 at 8:19 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
we better do this to Minn

we have no reason to punt on Sunday

Let's make it Buffalo, 1992!
and this is how Cam gets 300.....is shaj watching
Share 49ersWebzone