LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 121 users in the forums

JOSH MORGAN LOSES COOL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by susweel:
Morgan told reporters today that he got messages on Twitter such as, "I will kill you in your sleep you autistic [expletive].

why is that funny?

It just sounds funny somebody would say that over a penalty. I got a sick sense of humor. lol
Morgan told reporters today that he got messages on Twitter such as, "I will kill you in your sleep you autistic [expletive].

why is that funny?

It just sounds funny somebody would say that over a penalty. I got a sick sense of humor. lol
yeah i lold, but im a horrible person
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

why is that funny?

Ohhh gotcha
Morgan receiving death threats smh
  • mod
  • Veteran
If finnegan ever tried that s**t on us, I'd hope our player would knock the s**t out of that punk. Go big or go home.

Your gonna get in trouble... why get in trouble for throwing a football?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he would be lucky to be our fourth best wide out. hell kyle would beat him out for 5th right now. bum
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
he would be lucky to be our fourth best wide out. hell kyle would beat him out for 5th right now. bum

Morgan is better than KW. kw should be cut asap

Him and Alex had a very good rapport with each other and he could easily step in take Crabtree's role for us right now. You could argue he was our number one last year before he got hurt.

Is he a number one receiver? Hell no, but he was not a bum when he was here.
Did he just say foreskin or force skin?????
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Him and Alex had a very good rapport with each other and he could easily step in take Crabtree's role for us right now. You could argue he was our number one last year before he got hurt.

Is he a number one receiver? Hell no, but he was not a bum when he was here.
that is just cuz our wide outs were so pathetic, morgan looked like a stud,, in reality he was very over rated by the webzone in my opinion. right now crabs is a much better and more polilshed wide out then he is in my opinion.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Morgan is better than KW. kw should be cut asap
can not do that untill ginn comes back, kyle has not hurt us in the punt return game and right now he is the best we got behind ginn. last sunday all your boys did well,, crabs, alex and even kyle saved the day at the end
Share 49ersWebzone