LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 266 users in the forums

JOSH MORGAN LOSES COOL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Someone needs to tell Josh he doesn't play for the 49ers anymore. He doesn't have David Akers back there kicking anymore.
Same thread? I'll give the same post. Someone needs to tell Josh Morgan he doesn't play for the 49ers anymore. He doesn't have David Akers back there kicking anymore.
Vernon still has brain farts on the field...heck today it looked like he was doing an old school jumping fly kick on Avril after he pushed Walker's head down.

I can see Finnagan's s**t working on Vernon and maybe Crabtree.
JM fell Prey to The Baiter, Instigator ... and now, he be in the -

I like how finnegan plays. As you can see, this single handedly helped them win the game
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I like how finnegan plays. As you can see, this single handedly helped them win the game

finnegan is a dick but he is a solid corner nonetheless.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Vernon still has brain farts on the field...heck today it looked like he was doing an old school jumping fly kick on Avril after he pushed Walker's head down.

Yeah, I think he caught himself mid-air, and had a change of heart/mind ...
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Yeah, I think he caught himself mid-air, and had a change of heart/mind ...

It's because Coach was right f**king there next to him ready to apply a choke hold on his own guy for the greater good.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i HATE that mofo with a passion. Can't believe anyone wanted him here.

That Finnegan is trouble w/ a capital "T"

He played Josh like a fiddle.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Finnegan is such a douche I can't stand him
I loved watching Andre Johnson pound his fist in finnegans face
Finnegan is and always has been a grade-A POS. That being said Josh Morgan has to know better than that. He single-handedly cost his team a chance for a win.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Sep 17, 2012 at 9:37 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I give props to Finnegen for inciting that weak minded Morgan.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
I give props to Finnegen for inciting that weak minded Morgan.

he'll probably get one of our WR's to retaliate. So yea, I guess he's good at what he does. Refs should know this though and call s**t on him from time to time.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Can't stand finnegan!

this. eff that dude.
Share 49ersWebzone