There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray Lewis still running the show

At age 37. He posted 14 tackles, a sack, and force a fumble against the Bengals last night. I wish our boy Willis to do the same and play at an elite level as time goes...
best of all time, ALL TIME!
Originally posted by barako:
At age 37. He posted 14 tackles, a sack, and force a fumble against the Bengals last night. I wish our boys Willis and Bowman to do the same and play at an elite level as time goes...

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I want to see more from Bowman before I put him on Willis' level.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

yup

I want to see more from Bowman before I put him on Willis' level.

yes. so you want both of them to play at an elite level.
At age 37. He posted 14 tackles, a sack, and force a fumble against the Bengals last night. I wish our boy Willis to do the same and play at an elite level as time goes...

It will never happen for Willis or Bowman. In Bmore its the front sevens job to keep Ray free to roam and make decisions, like Troy in Pit. Our DC hog ties Willis by forcing him into coverage or a specific area. In other words, I feel like we are holding him back. With that said, it still might be what's best for the team...

Edit: Like when Denever was calling plays for Peyton instead of letting him run the no-huddle and call his own plays...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

It will never happen for Willis or Bowman. In Bmore its the front sevens job to keep Ray free to roam and make decisions, like Troy in Pit. Our DC hog ties Willis by forcing him into coverage or a specific area. In other words, I feel like we are holding him back. With that said, it still might be what's best for the team...

Edit: Like when Denever was calling plays for Peyton instead of letting him run the no-huddle and call his own plays...

"Check your ego's at the door."
yes. so you want both of them to play at an elite level.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Good point. If we keep on winning though, I won't complain.

Plus, he killed a guy
ray lewis is the best mlb of all-time and it's not even close....
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
ray lewis is the best mlb of all-time and it's not even close....

Totally agree. I have never seen an inside linebacker dominates a game the way he does, and that includes our own in Willis and Bowman. I really hate whatever our coaching staff is doing to Willis, kind of holding him back but like I said, if we keep on winning, I'm all for it.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Plus, he killed a guy

like a boss
Mario Williams 1 tackle, lol

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Mario Williams 1 tackle, lol

lmao