LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
I dont think GB ran that many screens against us. If they did though it got blown up.
Originally posted by kray28:
Packers look like a shell of themselves

This is what I was thinking. Their offense is picking back up but not by much.
Peppers needs a rest.. Justin Smith only rests after the final whistle.
I was impressed with cobb last week, picked him up in ff and started him this week.
Cobb has to be the ugliest dude in the nfl
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Rodgers got killed there by Peppers
More sacks on Rodgers, that Cobb is dangerous, although Bowman and Willis would not get blocked out of the play, and would of stuffed it at the LOS
Green Bay doesn't look any better than they did last week and they are beating the Bears...

Am I alone still coming to grips with the fact that our team is very good
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Green Bay doesn't look any better than they did last week and they are beating the Bears...

lol

To see just how good, we are seeing a GB defense stonewall the Bears O, which is supposadly better then ours..

haha
I think it is safe to say Rodgers will not match the season he had last year. Even the game announcers said as much.

I think we expected to be good, but the bears to some are thought to be the NFC favorite, and GB may be about to go up two scores on them. I think we really are the best team hands down as of right now
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers pocket presence is poop today
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol

To see just how good, we are seeing a GB defense stonewall the Bears O, which is supposadly better then ours..

haha

Exactly Y2R
what is aaron rodgers doing? why did he run right into that bears player?
eat that sh*t, Rodgers!
Share 49ersWebzone