There are 261 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dicekiller:
The funniest part for me is how he goes completely limp at the end.

Also, it felt like Atlanta gained more yards than what the stats show. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention (not that it would have been easy, considering the quality of the game).

watching the game i though matt ryan did good but looking at his stats theyre arent anything special at all
Originally posted by dhp318:
so what. They have no running game and our defensive would just make them incredibly one dimensional. Play them like we played Detroit.

Until Atlanta can beat quality opponents outdoors, I don't consider them a serious threat.

they have so many weapons

arguably two elite WR and tony gonzalez

harry douglas is no joke either
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
John Gruden annoys the hell out of me. He's always suckin on someone's dong. Last night it was Nolans. Talking about how he's never seen defensive alignment like the Falcons were doing it last night, he was doing that s**t with us years ago. Can't remember what it was called, but it was where the DL stood up and everyone was kindda hovering around the LOS. Obviously, whatever we're doing now is working much, MUCH better.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 18, 2012 at 5:15 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
John Gruden annoys the hell out of me. He's always suckin on someone's dong. Last night it was Nolans. Talking about how he's never seen defensive alignment like the Falcons were doing it last night, he was doing that s**t with us years ago. Can't remember what it was called, but it was where the DL stood up and everyone was kindda hovering around the LOS. Obviously, whatever we're doing now is working much, MUCH better.

Wasnt it called Magic?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Wasnt it called Magic?

yea, some b******t like that.
Share 49ersWebzone