LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

2012 Pick 'Em Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
13-3. Still 5 games back on the staff leader though
Wow! In Week 6 I went 4-10 and was buried on page 8 of the standings, now after week 12 going into week 13, I'm on the first freaking page of the standings! I know I'm on the very bottom but still it's the first freaking page. Going into Thanksgiving week, I was 12 games out, going into this week I'm now 7 games out. Wow Thanksgiving week really was a HUGE week for me!
[ Edited by sfgiantdave on Nov 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

still pisses me off that in this pick em im 120-56 and in another one im in im 123-53.
Well it was nice while it lasted. I think i was in 1st for 4 weeks.
SoB. Thought I had picked the Falcons, but I had picked the Saints. :( 0-1 so far. Always pick the games right after the Monday Night Football game so I don't forgot. SoB. Ugggggh. It's only one game though... better recheck the rest of my picks I guess...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
like a boss

Not a bad week went 12-4, hopefully that will be good enough to move from the 23rd slot on the 1st page to a Top 15 slot on the 1st page
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Stoney passed me up
I just want all of you f**k sticks to know i would be in first place by 5 games if I would have copied my picks in another pick em that im in, I though I was doing that the whole time. Yes im mad

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I just want all of you f**k sticks to know i would be in first place by 5 games if I would have copied my picks in another pick em that im in, I though I was doing that the whole time. Yes im mad

I say we need to eliminate the first 6 weeks of the season, after week 6 my record was 50-41, from week 7-14 I posted a 93-24.

In the beginning of the season many of us were just too wrapped up in the Giants World Series Title run to be able to pay much attention to football other than catching 49ers games. If we could just write off the first 6 weeks of the season, then I would be in first place.

Yes i'm mad that we can't write off the first 6 weeks
Originally posted by vrabbit:

This.

• jrg
  • Veteran
4 way tie in 1st place
  • jrg
  • Veteran
gonna have to really f**k up to blow this one

Share 49ersWebzone