LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

2012 Pick 'Em Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Does this include the playoffs? Stoney mentioned it in the PL 24/7 thread, but I don't see anything listed about playoffs being included.
Originally posted by jrg:
Does this include the playoffs? Stoney mentioned it in the PL 24/7 thread, but I don't see anything listed about playoffs being included.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Just f**kin' with me?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Playoffs count.

Funny fact: Mike Florio of PFT, who gets paid to know about football, wouldn't rank in the top 10 of the Webzone Pick'em. Michael David Smith would rank even lower.

Yes, the deciding game -- if needed -- is the Super Bowl
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Playoffs count.

Funny fact: Mike Florio of PFT, who gets paid to know about football, wouldn't rank in the top 10 of the Webzone Pick'em. Michael David Smith would rank even lower.

We know our s**t
Don't know how JRG is doin it, but he is.

I kept picking the niners to lose everyweek, but that's out of superstition.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Don't know how JRG is doin it, but he is.

I kept picking the niners to lose everyweek, but that's out of superstition.

lost a game this week. had a 3 game lead. 2 now
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Also...I'm still curious about whats going on..is it over or what? If playoffs are included, why isn't it updated to let us select playoffs?

I mean, we can just end it now if you guys want.

Really though...to be fair...there is NOTHING on the page that says anything about playoffs.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Only 49erswebzone.com members are allowed to enter this contest. This contest is based on wins, not winning percentage. We are not responsible if your account becomes inactive and you lose your picks and ranking due to non-use within the forum. During the final week of the contest, should there be a chance of a tie, a tie-breaker will be determined for the Super Bowl. Each member may enter the contest once. If you are found to be entering the contest using more than one account at any point during the contest, you will be disqualified and all of your picks will be voided. 49erswebzone.com is not responsible for any user or system errors that affect the outcome of this contest. This includes, but is not limited to, forgotten passwords or login information. All 49erswebzone.com members and volunteer staff are eligible for the grand prize except for the owner of the site. If you attempt to alter the outcome of this contest or cheat in any way, you will be disqualified. The winner will be notified via their 49erswebzone.com profile email address or via private message within our forum. Once contacted, you are responsible for providing us with proper information to help us deliver your prize. Failure to do so may forfeit your prize. Failure to respond within 5 days of notification will result in the prize being offered to another eligible contestant. Check back here for updated rules since 49erswebzone.com reserves the right to change them at any time. By submitting your selections, you agree to these rules and future rule changes.

Playoffs count.

We know our s**t

Or more to the point they don't know s**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Playoffs count.

We know our s**t

Or more to the point they don't know s**t.

Could very well be that too. Haha
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

I made this statement, based on past seasons WZ' Pick 'em results.

... it over or what? If playoffs are included, why isn't it updated to let us select playoffs?
Really though...to be fair...there is NOTHING on the page that says anything about playoffs.

Good question ... again -- in past seasons, there have been picks for the playoffs.
Further, if it's over ... how will 2nd place be decided? There is a tie at the moment.
Maybe, it's the post holiday lazies ;D ?
25th place son! take that take that
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I made this statement, based on past seasons WZ' Pick 'em results.

... it over or what? If playoffs are included, why isn't it updated to let us select playoffs?

Good question ... again -- in past seasons, there have been picks for the playoffs.
Further, if it's over ... how will 2nd place be decided? There is a tie at the moment.
Maybe, it's the post holiday lazies ;D ?

Thats it. Haha, its updated now...you're right on my ass!

Gonna be a hell of an ending
Share 49ersWebzone