There are 228 users in the forums

#1 Overall Pick Prediction

Shop 49ers game tickets

#1 Overall Pick Prediction

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Dolphins
i picked browns (before season started as you can see in previous thread) i thought they were much worst than miami i mean tannehil at least showed flasges all his mistakes are just pure rookie mistakes because he is not used to different looks and the complexity of nfl defenses

weeden just flat our did nothing at all
given that the fins wont lose anyone of their most important players to injury, i dont see them picking 1st ovr.
their o-line is not the worst in the world, they can run the ball, like already mentioned tannehill showed some flashes...i think that most of his ints came after tipped passes.

raiders should pick 1st ovr...besides rb and ilb, they need help all over the field, more or less. qb will be biggest need
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i picked browns (before season started as you can see in previous thread) i thought they were much worst than miami i mean tannehil at least showed flasges all his mistakes are just pure rookie mistakes because he is not used to different looks and the complexity of nfl defenses

weeden just flat our did nothing at all

This entirely. Tannehill got unlucky with a lot of tipped balls at the line getting picked off. Weeden was just flat out lost. He missed wide open receivers for possible touchdowns twice. Get ready for nine man fronts Trent Richardson.
lol......the browns are the dumbest franchise in sports. They took a QB, who is older than alex, in the first round.
THE SAINTS
Raiders made a strong case for themselves.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
they have a decent defense and skeleton has a good arm he can throw it up to fitz and they will be able to take advantage of some weak secondaries

not saying their a playoff team ... in fact i think they will get a top 5 pick but i just dont see #1 for them

im picking browns... no pass rush suspect o line unproven qb with not much WR options all they have is a great RB and a decent secondary

another darkhorse is raiders. They have a decent o line but no secondary at all qb is an int machine if mcfadden gets injured they will be one of worst teams in nfl otherwise they still might only be a 3 win team

so far im looking right

browns and raiders are are the 2 worst teams in nfl
Whoever has the raiders pick
If the Saints blow tomorrow night, theyre done

Browns but do they take qb or trade down for wr
Originally posted by ads_2006:
New regimes mean new QBs...
Originally posted by ads_2006:

they need a legit WR....should've never traded out that year, passed on Julio
Originally posted by pdizo916:
vikings. they have absolutely nothing besides ap. and jared allen
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Vikings. Tough division, terrible team....
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Vikings
not this
jags. their qb should stick to surfing
Share 49ersWebzone