So many candidates. I'll guess Browns.
Chiefs
Phins or Jets for me.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Phins or Jets for me.

One answer only!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It won't be 'Zona. They went 8-8 with the same garbage at QB last year. Ryan Williams is an upgrade at RB, Floyd will open things up for Fitz in time (he's a rookie) and that young defense is only going to be better. They'll at the very least have a similar record 7-9/8-8.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Jaguars and Rams have s**tty quarterbacks and the Dolphins are a joke, but I'll pick the Jaguars since Gabbert doesn't belong in the NFL and MJD held out so he'll very likely have a down season. No offense plus a mediocre defense equals #1.
Niners
Originally posted by DVDA:
Jaguars and Rams have s**tty quarterbacks and the Dolphins are a joke, but I'll pick the Jaguars since Gabbert doesn't belong in the NFL and MJD held out so he'll very likely have a down season. No offense plus a mediocre defense equals #1.

I thought Bradford was a god
Vikings
On paper it should be the Cardinals (Skelton at QB?) but the Dolphins aren't looking capable of winning more than six games while the Vikings are investing in a Christian Ponder led team with a disgruntled #1 at receiver and the star RB coming off a serious injury. No way Redskins or Colts finish with the first overall pick with those two QBs and decent improvements.

One last to get your predictions in.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
On paper it should be the Cardinals (Skelton at QB?) but the Dolphins aren't looking capable of winning more than six games while the Vikings are investing in a Christian Ponder led team with a disgruntled #1 at receiver and the star RB coming off a serious injury. No way Redskins or Colts finish with the first overall pick with those two QBs and decent improvements.

they have a decent defense and skeleton has a good arm he can throw it up to fitz and they will be able to take advantage of some weak secondaries

not saying their a playoff team ... in fact i think they will get a top 5 pick but i just dont see #1 for them

im picking browns... no pass rush suspect o line unproven qb with not much WR options all they have is a great RB and a decent secondary

another darkhorse is raiders. They have a decent o line but no secondary at all qb is an int machine if mcfadden gets injured they will be one of worst teams in nfl otherwise they still might only be a 3 win team
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Niners

Don't even JOKE like that ...
At this place in time, the Fins.
Next week, who knows?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Fins

start the blow for Barkley campaign
Browns blowing for Barkley
Share 49ersWebzone