LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

#1 Overall Pick Prediction

Shop 49ers game tickets

#1 Overall Pick Prediction

Vikings. Tough division, terrible team....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Dolphins seem to be completely lost. I'll go with them or maybe the Jags

naw Blackmon and MJD will be good enough for enough wins to avoid #1 but they will be top 5 - 10 like usual lol.

Not bagging on them because they're the raiders but I seriously see them being #1 overall. They've got a ton of winnable games but McKenzie is ripping this team apart trying to get rid of all the track stars and they will continue to go into whole rebuild mode all the way until the trade deadline.

Edit: realistically I see the vikings being #1 this season. If they have any hope of winning a title with AP they will trade Ponder to the Cardinals, Bills, Raiders, etc for whatever they can get and go after Barkley.
[ Edited by sfout on Sep 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Browns by a mile... the Dolphins have some depth at RB and their defense is alright. The browns are just a complete mess right now
Originally posted by Paul:
Browns by a mile... the Dolphins have some depth at RB and their defense is alright. The browns are just a complete mess right now

they were idiots for taking weeden too.
Matt barkley to tardinals!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Fins

Agree
Dolphins are giving the entire NFL a head start, but you can bet the Brownies will be anywhere from 1-4.
Raiders hopefully
fins and jags seem the most likely. as much as the cards suck i think the few good players they have on defense and fitz are good for a couple wins
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Raiders hopefully

Definately not the raiders.

I have a HUNCH its going to be a toss up between the jets and the titans.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
In my opinion, the Rams are a good WR away from being decent.

Sam Bradford, Steven Jackson, "good WR", Finnegan and Jenkins at CB, Brockers DT

They have a good young core.

Bradford really hasn't shown much yet, Steven Jackson is getting up there at 29 with a lot of wear, he has over 2100 career carries. To put that in perspective that's about 500 more than Frank Gore. He also has about 75 more receptions than Gore too. He will be slowing down sooner rather than later.

Their defense should be improved but damn their offense is atrocious.
I was thinking vikes, fins or jags. I went jags.
Originally posted by jrg:
In my opinion, the Rams are a good WR away from being decent.

Sam Bradford, Steven Jackson, "good WR", Finnegan and Jenkins at CB, Brockers DT

They have a good young core.

dont forget the best player on their defense, chris long!
dolphins by far, followed by tampa bay then browns
Jags. Not even Blackmon can save Gabbert. And MJD is coming off of a holdout as a third down back
Share 49ersWebzone