There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/5 - 9/10 ***

Alright, Eli... let's see an elitez qwataback take the team down the field for 7 in a minute.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Alright, Eli... let's see an elitez qwataback take the team down the field for 7 in a minute.

Come on Tynes get me another fg!
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM ]
wasnt at his chest....eli sux
lol wasn't out fast enough....eli sux
2nd time cruz did that s**t. Don't be f**king with my fantasy points, homey!
Eli with all day there... Cruz looked before securing...

LOL! elitez qwatabacks don't allow those sacks, Eli.
meh... quitters can't convert... watching the rest in bed... snooooze.
Originally posted by jreff22:
So how much will Romo be on ESPN tomorrow?

why not?

First football game of season and no football until sunday
I don't like either team but want the Giants to lose to bring them down to earth
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Sep 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
2nd time cruz did that s**t. Don't be f**king with my fantasy points, homey!

I'm more interested in my fantasy outcome than the outcome of this game. I need FG's by the Giants, and Giants defense to suck some more. That's a victory in my book.
Boring 1st half
Eli had time 2 plays in a row. The first one he had time to scratch and sniff his a** but ended up with a check down. The second one he couldn't find anyone and took a sack. Both Alex Smith type plays. Eli doing a good impression of Alex Smith.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Eli had time 2 plays in a row. The first one he had time to scratch and sniff his a** but ended up with a check down. The second one he couldn't find anyone and took a sack. Both Alex Smith type plays. Eli doing a good impression of Alex Smith.

No kidding. Its no wonder why they only have 3 points...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Boring 1st half

Seriously, between the tepid playcalling, and the fifty penalties, I've nodded off twice already.
"You said they're gonna miss Brandon Jacobs, and your right. They can't even get a yard."