LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

*** WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/5 - 9/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Psinex:
Man, this is the most boring game I've seen in a long time. The Raiders really suck balls. The stadium sounds dead too. I'm so glad I'm not a Raiders fan. And the AFC West has to be the worst division in football now.

AFC South

Jags, Colts, Titans, Texans
Damn the Ravens look just as strong as the 49ers
Originally posted by verb1der:

superbowl...

Jim and John will swap tapes and scouting reports all year
Originally posted by jreff22:

superbowl...

I'm actually rooting for that match-up that would be a dream come true on so many levels!

It would be epic. And somehow, it looks like it could happen if both teams stay healthy. The Giants, Broncos, Cowboys and Ravens look like they're going to be the most challenging teams from a physical standpoint. I haven't seen enough of the Bears, but Urlacher and their defense is aging and I don't think they'll be a threat toward the end of the season.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Man, this is the most boring game I've seen in a long time. The Raiders really suck balls. The stadium sounds dead too. I'm so glad I'm not a Raiders fan. And the AFC West has to be the worst division in football now.

AFC South

Jags, Colts, Titans, Texans

Hmm, yeah they look pretty bad too. I wonder how many yards CJ1/2K would have if the Titans played the Niners. -5 yards? -14 yards? If they catch him behind the line, he won't be breaking any tackles.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ravens D is tenacious!

IMO, Ray Lewis will go down as the best linebacker to ever play the game. beast.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Ravens D is tenacious!

IMO, Ray Lewis will go down as the best linebacker to ever play the game. beast.

LT
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Ravens D is tenacious!

It will always be LT. No Linebacker no defensive player had the impact and the ability to simply dominate and take over games on so many occasions as he did.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
The Raiders-Chargers was indeed boring...I slept through almost all of it.

Been spending some bored time tonight looking back on week 1 last year and comparing it to the expectations for week 1 this season. Very interesting.

We had an eye on Seattle, but nothing nearly as much attention as they're getting now.

NYG and New Orelans were still the main nemeses

Kevin Ogletree was a new fantasy football idol

Everyone was all about comparing Alex to Peyton because of the trade

At least RGIII is still getting as much attention this weekend as he did last year
superbowl...

good call

superbowl...

I'm actually rooting for that match-up that would be a dream come true on so many levels!

f**k your dreams lol

LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone