There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. says Russell Wilson better than our boy Alex

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Read that LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger has been looking sharp in camp. He's gotta be better than Alex Smiff. Gonna make a new thread right here and now on it.


No need to ba a dick if you don't wonna read my thread then just ignore it. You always trying to pick fights on here.

haha. He likes to hate on people's threads, yet started three of them on "dropped passes."



He contributes more to this site than all three of you guys combined. Just saying...
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,720
susweel telling people not to hate?
Originally posted by THEB:
susweel telling people not to hate?


It is ironic. LOL.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I see you have never watched him play.

Doesn't matter it looks like a college highlight reel against defenses who have no idea what they are doing. I have watched the guy play, and based on that alone don't see any reason why he is even a starting QB at this point. Matt Flynn is more proven and that is a fact.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I see you have never watched him play.

Doesn't matter it looks like a college highlight reel against defenses who have no idea what they are doing. I have watched the guy play, and based on that alone don't see any reason why he is even a starting QB at this point. Matt Flynn is more proven and that is a fact.

LOL. Matt Flynn sucks compared to Wilson. You could say the same about Luck. A college highlight reel vs. defenses who have no idea what they are doing. They overmatched 85% of opponents they played (Stanford). He routinely lost to Oregon once the competition and talent level stepped up.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm not sure why Williamson would get anyone worked up.

The 9ers team will have its haters just like individual players will. Not much we as fans can do about it. What really gets me is when our own fans continually bash 9er players. It's one thing to be critical, but another to hate to the extent some of you guys do on our players is just bizzaro world type of stuff.
Controversy sells.

They make money tossing out radical statements.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Read that LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger has been looking sharp in camp. He's gotta be better than Alex Smiff. Gonna make a new thread right here and now on it.


No need to ba a dick if you don't wonna read my thread then just ignore it. You always trying to pick fights on here.

haha. He likes to hate on people's threads, yet started three of them on "dropped passes."



He contributes more to this site than all three of you guys combined. Just saying...

Only in Alex Smith threads.
Alex Smith beats GB
Wilson loses to... .. . Arizona

Not scarred of crappy Seattle
LOL Midget b***h lost to the Cards
f**k YOU WILSON
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Alex Smith beats GB
Wilson loses to... .. . Arizona

Not scarred of crappy Seattle

So, did anybody take you up on that $100 bet offer? I guess it wouldn't have mattered, you'd have used the minor-injury-turns-Smith-into-a-backup thing to get out of paying, I'm guessing. ;)
I was wrong
Wow. Did the guy say anything about Kap? LOL

And he said this before the season started? That's pretty impressive.
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Alex Smith beats GB
Wilson loses to... .. . Arizona

Not scarred of crappy Seattle

So, did anybody take you up on that $100 bet offer? I guess it wouldn't have mattered, you'd have used the minor-injury-turns-Smith-into-a-backup thing to get out of paying, I'm guessing. ;)

Yes actually. But I did say barring injury when I made the bet. So I gave the option to him weather or not it's fair. Alex had better numbers in most categories, he even still did barring the not playing before Sunday. As far as ypg, td/int ratio, comp %, W/L%, rating, and QBR and many more. Not to mention Alex owning the one game the two played. Wilson had him in yards, but not by much before he was benched. Alex was playing better football before he was benched, I think it would be a pretty damn tight race actually right now.

Gotta eat crow on Wilson though, he's what I thought Kaep would be. Guess you should never count a guy out you don't know much about eh?

I'm not backing down from the bet. But I really think I kind of got it in the ass. Alex was playing better are just as good as Wilson before he was benched. I said I'd pay by the end of the season though.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home