There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. says Russell Wilson better than our boy Alex

Originally posted by Jcool:
Great start for Wilson tonight, really showing why hes already better then Alex Smith 5 for 11 for 72 yards... Amazing!

WOW hall of fame first year of eligibility. Crown him MVP.
i was watching the seattle game a lot russel wilson just took advantage of a pathethic oakland secondary


he had a lot of throws to very open WRs

i saw around 2 20+ yard passes where no one was around for 5-10 yards

(shawnte spencer got burned on one of them)
A little early for this prediction IMO. Well, you know what they say. Opinions are like a*****es.........everyone has one.
That's possible. People underestimate Russell Wilson. He's not 5'6" like Flutie. He's 5'11" with real good speed running around. Drew Brees is 6'0". I have a lot of relatives in WI. And I watched him a lot with the Badgers. He's one of the most accurate college QB's I've ever seen. Plus a great decision maker. He never makes a bad decision it seems. If he was 6'2" + he would have been a 1st round pick. Sometimes I thought I was watching Luck. He's that poised and accurate. I wish we picked him. But we didn't. He will surprise. And he will show he is better than people think. That's what I predicted in a lot of previous threads about him.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's possible. People underestimate Russell Wilson. He's not 5'6" like Flutie. He's 5'11" with real good speed running around. Drew Brees is 6'0". I have a lot of relatives in WI. And I watched him a lot with the Badgers. He's one of the most accurate college QB's I've ever seen. Plus a great decision maker. He never makes a bad decision it seems. If he was 6'2" + he would have been a 1st round pick. Sometimes I thought I was watching Luck. He's that poised and accurate. I wish we picked him. But we didn't. He will surprise. And he will show he is better than people think. That's what I predicted in a lot of previous threads about him.

How do you get Flutie at 5'6 all the sites I've been to he's 5'10. I remembered he's 5'10 since his college days. If Wilson is all that, you don't have to make Flutie shorter to make Wilson look better.
Wilson is in for a RUDE awakening when NFL defenses stop playing vanilla.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Wilson is in for a RUDE awakening when NFL defenses stop playing vanilla.

This, and twice on Sundays. The complexities of the NFL are so much more extreme than college. Preseason is all just typically basic defense and offense.
LAWWWWWWWWL
Originally posted by WINiner:
Wilson is in for a RUDE awakening when NFL defenses stop playing vanilla.
THIS...

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's possible. People underestimate Russell Wilson. He's not 5'6" like Flutie. He's 5'11" with real good speed running around. Drew Brees is 6'0". I have a lot of relatives in WI. And I watched him a lot with the Badgers. He's one of the most accurate college QB's I've ever seen. Plus a great decision maker. He never makes a bad decision it seems. If he was 6'2" + he would have been a 1st round pick. Sometimes I thought I was watching Luck. He's that poised and accurate. I wish we picked him. But we didn't. He will surprise. And he will show he is better than people think. That's what I predicted in a lot of previous threads about him.

How do you get Flutie at 5'6 all the sites I've been to he's 5'10. I remembered he's 5'10 since his college days. If Wilson is all that, you don't have to make Flutie shorter to make Wilson look better.
Doug Flutie is 3 Foot 2. Legally he still needs a booster seat in the state of Massachusetts. In fact at his Heisman trophy presentation a duplicate trophy was created that was about 1/5 the size of the real trophy so that Flutie could hold it and it wouldn't be so obvious that he was the size of a 2nd grade girl.
I'd take Kaep over Wilson.
alex went 5 for 5 handing the ball off tonight so suck on that williamson!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's possible. People underestimate Russell Wilson. He's not 5'6" like Flutie. He's 5'11" with real good speed running around. Drew Brees is 6'0". I have a lot of relatives in WI. And I watched him a lot with the Badgers. He's one of the most accurate college QB's I've ever seen. Plus a great decision maker. He never makes a bad decision it seems. If he was 6'2" + he would have been a 1st round pick. Sometimes I thought I was watching Luck. He's that poised and accurate. I wish we picked him. But we didn't. He will surprise. And he will show he is better than people think. That's what I predicted in a lot of previous threads about him.

How do you get Flutie at 5'6 all the sites I've been to he's 5'10. I remembered he's 5'10 since his college days. If Wilson is all that, you don't have to make Flutie shorter to make Wilson look better.

Whatever he was listed at. I don't care. Wilson is a better QB than Flutie. Book it.
Dont we go through this every year about this time? Feels like the movie groundhog day. Some kid lights it up at any given posistion, the media get on his back due to whatever reason. Suddenly he is the 2nd coming of Christ. Last year wasnt there a thread about Tolzien being our starter? 13-3 and he may be out, hmmmmm.

Writers do this sort of crap all the time, watch the draft. This guy reminds me of a young Jerry Rice...........this guy reminds me of a young Brian Urlacher..........this guy reminds me of a young Drew Brees..............all the time.

They all say crap to say it, and if it turns our right, they could be the next Boomer from ESPN, if not, they keep their day job, keep writing and keep doing what they do. But we keep watching, reading and reacting to it, thats how they get paid.

Ive seen RW play, he does look good. But its preseason for crying out loud. He has never taken a real snap. Saying he is better than Alex is a slap in the mouth to him and the team, hell, even the front office. I hope Aldon and Justin read that.

Hes a seahawk, picked by Carrol. Same guy that brought in TO (failed), started Whitehurst (failed) has been shown up by harbs forever, gave Flynn the house, and now hes suddenly better than flutie, without a snap, a game or a season under him?

Damn, I guess a year of winning and the zone got paranoid, I should go back to ghosting instead of posting, this is just nuts. Alex will win a SB for us, RW may win 12 games in his carear for SEA. Book It.
Who?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Dont we go through this every year about this time? Feels like the movie groundhog day. Some kid lights it up at any given posistion, the media get on his back due to whatever reason. Suddenly he is the 2nd coming of Christ. Last year wasnt there a thread about Tolzien being our starter? 13-3 and he may be out, hmmmmm.

Writers do this sort of crap all the time, watch the draft. This guy reminds me of a young Jerry Rice...........this guy reminds me of a young Brian Urlacher..........this guy reminds me of a young Drew Brees..............all the time.

They all say crap to say it, and if it turns our right, they could be the next Boomer from ESPN, if not, they keep their day job, keep writing and keep doing what they do. But we keep watching, reading and reacting to it, thats how they get paid.

Ive seen RW play, he does look good. But its preseason for crying out loud. He has never taken a real snap. Saying he is better than Alex is a slap in the mouth to him and the team, hell, even the front office. I hope Aldon and Justin read that.

Hes a seahawk, picked by Carrol. Same guy that brought in TO (failed), started Whitehurst (failed) has been shown up by harbs forever, gave Flynn the house, and now hes suddenly better than flutie, without a snap, a game or a season under him?

Damn, I guess a year of winning and the zone got paranoid, I should go back to ghosting instead of posting, this is just nuts. Alex will win a SB for us, RW may win 12 games in his carear for SEA. Book It.


I see you have never watched him play.