There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Al Everest Fired as ST coach in Pittsburg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/08/23/steelers-al-everest.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a8

I'm kinda surprised by this. I thought he did a good job for us, and I was pretty pissed when Singebraincell let him go. I guess their ST sucked last year, but I don't know how many dedicated ST players they have. It will be interesting to see if he finds a job this far into the preseason.
lol
arnaz battle failed him.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
arnaz battle failed him.

It's not like there was a better 49er FA for Al to take w/him when he left. We had somedark years for a bit
Lawd
who?
Razzle Dazzle Arnaz Battle
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Razzle Dazzle Arnaz Battle

If I ever get a really good tan and become a pro-wrestler I'm going to use that name.
Al Everest had nothing to do with the minimal ST success we had during the closing years of the 'second dark age', it was all Allen Rossum & Michael Robinson.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Al Everest had nothing to do with the minimal ST success we had during the closing years of the 'second dark age', it was all Allen Rossum & Michael Robinson.

Agreed, after Allen got injured we took a hugh drop off in returns an punts. Besides, we have a much better coach now!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
arnaz battle failed him.

It's not like there was a better 49er FA for Al to take w/him when he left. We had somedark years for a bit
So dark it was damn hard to see...thank gawd fer the light!
Snake hit it on the head.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Razzle Dazzle Arnaz Battle

If I ever get a really good tan and become a pro-wrestler I'm going to use that name.

Same lol
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Snake hit it on the head.

Wasn't Rossum like 47 years old and always getting slowed down by non-contact injuries? As far as MRob: yeah I wish we kept him. Stupid Singletary cut him the same year he dumped Everest. At least Harbaugh brought in Seely, who is a clear upgrade.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home