There are 195 users in the forums

Al Everest Fired as ST coach in Pittsburg

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Razzle Dazzle Arnaz Battle

If I ever get a really good tan and become a pro-wrestler I'm going to use that name.

Same lol

You two should fight over the name... in a steel cage
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Snake hit it on the head.

Wasn't Rossum like 47 years old and always getting slowed down by non-contact injuries? As far as MRob: yeah I wish we kept him. Stupid Singletary cut him the same year he dumped Everest. At least Harbaugh brought in Seely, who is a clear upgrade.

Singletary fired Everest for Marty Schottenheimer's brother. Good thing he's not our coach anymore.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Snake hit it on the head.

Wasn't Rossum like 47 years old and always getting slowed down by non-contact injuries? As far as MRob: yeah I wish we kept him. Stupid Singletary cut him the same year he dumped Everest. At least Harbaugh brought in Seely, who is a clear upgrade.

Understatement of the year!

If I ever get a really good tan and become a pro-wrestler I'm going to use that name.

Same lol

I'm willing to put it all on the line

Same lol

I'm willing to put it all on the line

Sweet! Now, if Oregon doesn't come back and commit to the match you can call him out in a video promo.
Wow surprised he was released this close to season. Must have really been bad at what he was doing for them or players didn't like him and let the team know it.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Wow surprised he was released this close to season. Must have really been bad at what he was doing for them or players didn't like him and let the team know it.

Tomlin cited "professional differences." I am guessing that Everest was pretty vocal about Brown being removed from returning duties, but who knows.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Brad Seely >>>>>>
Share 49ersWebzone