There are 672 users in the forums
Pats cut DE Jonathan Fanene after signing him in offseason
Shop 49ers game tickets
Aug 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,132
Idiots
Aug 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
I remember in your thread about who had the best free agency I thought the Patriots were a dark horse. It doesn't look as good anymore with Robert Gallery retiring and Fanene getting cut. I still expect big things from Lloyd though. As for Fanene Bengals fans mentioned he was good when healthy but he was often nicked up.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM ]
Aug 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Aug 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
WEDB