There are 226 users in the forums

shawn merrimam released

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by FL9er:
4 pages and I'm surprised we haven't got it yet:

Glad he shaved his brow for the other picture, But wow, Like he was in pads for the first one, seriously they want to say lance was on roids, yeah right he's still the same size

The first picture is actually not Merriman's body, I read he was not present for the picture day his rookie year, so they took his senior Maryland photo and shopped it onto Ryon Binghmam's body, a huge DT. It's pretty clear from the following pictures, Merriman never wore 97, that was Bingham's #, and his face from his Maryland pic is identical. Not his body, but he definitely still took the roids lol.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by FL9er:
4 pages and I'm surprised we haven't got it yet:

Glad he shaved his brow for the other picture, But wow, Like he was in pads for the first one, seriously they want to say lance was on roids, yeah right he's still the same size

The first picture is actually not Merriman's body, I read he was not present for the picture day his rookie year, so they took his senior Maryland photo and shopped it onto Ryon Binghmam's body, a huge DT. It's pretty clear from the following pictures, Merriman never wore 97, that was Bingham's #, and his face from his Maryland pic is identical. Not his body, but he definitely still took the roids lol.

funny, but looking at his neck an face you can see that area has gotten smaller, which seems strange since in the nfl you normally fill your body out.
Share 49ersWebzone