LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

** Week 2 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/16 - 8/20 **

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ponder driving on Bills 1st team defense. Inside the redzone
Nice drive for Minnesota, Ponder to Jerome Felton for a TD. Ran on them, and had a nice short pass to Harvin which turned into a long gain.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

They cashed it in. Ponder seems to be progressing it seems.
What channels are these games?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What channels are these games?

I'm watching online on the preseason live on nfl.com.
Originally posted by niners94:

I lughed at the announcers saying how Ponder went down the field on us, and whether preseason, reg or post season it's impressive. I laughed because we were vanilla and Justin Smith didn't play. Plus 1 big play and then didn't do s**t.

But yeah, Ponder looks good tonight, they have a keeper in him. I dont know if it's vanilla dfefense for Buffalo, but it looks easy for them.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Aug 17, 2012 at 5:34 PM ]

I lughed at the announcers saying how Ponder went down the field on us, and whether preseason, reg or post season it's impressive. I laughed because we were vanilla and Justin Smith didn't play. Plus 1 big play and then didn't do s**t.

But yeah, Ponder looks good tonight, they have a keeper in him. I dont know if it's vanilla dfefense for Buffalo, but it looks easy for them.

Yeah, I also didn't feel the usual intensity our defense plays with.

Ponder might be decent it seems, but it could be the preseason defense as you said.
lions offense unimpressive- literally their only threat is CJ

Ponder might be decent it seems, but it could be the preseason defense as you said.

Very true. Usually week 3 is when starters are played most and teams go full speed, then final week is don't wanna get any injuries that will kill us. So we'll see. Looking forward to tomorrow night, then I believe sometime this coming week we have to cut down to 75 players.
Ravens looking like a less-talented/older version of us.

Very true. Usually week 3 is when starters are played most and teams go full speed, then final week is don't wanna get any injuries that will kill us. So we'll see. Looking forward to tomorrow night, then I believe sometime this coming week we have to cut down to 75 players.

Yes. Tomorrow should be a good measuring stick for our offense. Our defense is missing some starters, so I don't really care what they do as long as they don't stink it up.
Gabbert shredding that Saints defense.
Calvin Johnson is cheap they shpuldnt be able to use him
Jimmy Graham's blocking skills got Brees flatten. Lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Is this the lions dress rehearsal?
Share 49ersWebzone