There are 184 users in the forums

** Week 2 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/16 - 8/20 **

Shop 49ers game tickets
CJ2K looked good tonight. Making me feel more comfortable with the idea of taking him with my #8 pick in the 1st round of my upcoming fantasy draft.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
CJ2K looked good tonight. Making me feel more comfortable with the idea of taking him with my #8 pick in the 1st round of my upcoming fantasy draft.

If he's still there at #8.
Greg Papa just said "The raiders have possibly the best front 4 in all of the NFL".

Also "The raiders controlled the game on Monday night, in the 3-0 loss to the cowboys."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Greg Papa just said "The raiders have possibly the best front 4 in all of the NFL".

Also "The raiders controlled the game on Monday night, in the 3-0 loss to the cowboys."

LMAO I heard that too, the Raiders have the biggest homer announcers
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

LMAO I heard that too, the Raiders have the biggest homer announcers

Papa's pretty bad. You can also hear it in his voice when he talks about, or to, any 49er guys.

Raiders will make AZ feel over confident after this game.
Raiders defense just got shredded by Kolb.
Helluva play by Palmer to get the ball to the receiver. Raiders gonna raider and he dropped it, but nice play by Carson.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
The Cardinals are among the worst teams in the league. Just terrible.

LOL at Kolb
The refs f**ked that one good and proper. It was cards ball on the 4 yard line, and kolb was called for Intentional Grounding on the goal line. They spot the ball on the goal line, but that's the wrong call. It should've been half the distance to the goal from the 4, therefore placing the ball on the 2. Never-the-less, they put in on the inch line, and kolb gets sacked in the endzone for a safety on the next play.

Why is it I/we know s**t like this, but the god damn refs don't? How f**king hard is it.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Damn which one is the home team?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
The refs f**ked that one good and proper. It was cards ball on the 4 yard line, and kolb was called for Intentional Grounding on the goal line. They spot the ball on the goal line, but that's the wrong call. It should've been half the distance to the goal from the 4, therefore placing the ball on the 2. Never-the-less, they put in on the inch line, and kolb gets sacked in the endzone for a safety on the next play.

Why is it I/we know s**t like this, but the god damn refs don't? How f**king hard is it.

I feel you. I'm afraid that this replacement ref thing well last into the regular season and end up affecting the outcome of games that matter.

Did you just hear Eisen's explanation? He said it's a spot foul if the spot of the throw is further back than either 10 yards (if this had happened in the middle of the field) or half the distance (in this case).
Share 49ersWebzone