LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
If he was gonna cheat on his wife he needs to be smarter than that, leaving a receipt for condoms in your car. Use you head next time Chad...oh wait...he did...lol

he didn't need to get married to begin with
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

lol, that aint her.

This is her. and the b***h acts like it's cool for him to mess around as long as she knows. she a loudmouf hoe fo sho.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol, that aint her.

This is her. and the b***h acts like it's cool for him to mess around as long as she knows. she a loudmouf hoe fo sho.

She's the reason Antoine Walker is broke !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
How many days will it take till Seattle picks him up

LMAO THIS!!!!!!

lol, that aint her.

About to be the reason Chad is broke...his a** gonna be playing for pennies just to make rent
Cowgirls will sign him they need a mentor for Dez. Jerry Jones should change the team colors to bright orange jumpsuits as many criminals as they have had on their team the last 15 yrs.

Go Niners
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
About to be the reason Chad is broke...his a** gonna be playing for pennies just to make rent

i use to follow him on twitter and would constantly talk s**t about his lady to him, but he just ignored me.
sucks for him..

i still like chad though.. i watched hard knocks for the 1st time last night and he be actin' a fool haha

lol, that aint her.

whats up with pro athletes having below average womens??? i would think chad can do better than this b***h, she looks kinda manly...
Hey Chad, from the NFL. You are 34. Diminishing skills and numbers. A history of problems and inability to digest a playbook (see the Pats). You get yet another chance and what do you do with it? You piss on it! That one year no-risk contract you signed with the Dolphins should have been a clue to you that, given your history, you were on a very short leash. All you had to do was go out and perform. You should have taken a page out of Randy Moss' book and just shut the f_ck up, stay out of trouble, take what you can get, and retire with grace. You moron! You don't deserve another chance with an NFL team.

Hey T.O., take notes.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
They haven't even been married year, I dont think she will get anything in a divorce
Originally posted by toeshawn:
They haven't even been married year, I dont think she will get anything in a divorce

more like havent even been married 45 days it was just over 30

lol, that aint her.

no way thats her
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ochocinco+and+evelyn&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#miuv=0
If it was only a headbutt the top one ain't her. A person doesn't bleed from the crown of her head and have a black eye from one hit. And a head butt to the eye socket most likely would crush the orbital bone to requiring emergency surgery and a taped up eye for weeks... so it's either not her or he gave her some knuckle love too.

But still, hitting beotches aint that funny, he should of just hate f@cked her and slipped it in her butt so she would have to get stitches and moved all her crap out while she's recuperating in the hospital... At least that's what I woulda done. I mean... You know she's using protection at least before hand haha
Share 49ersWebzone