LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's gonna end up on the Browns lol
If he was gonna cheat on his wife he needs to be smarter than that, leaving a receipt for condoms in your car. Use you head next time Chad...oh wait...he did...lol
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Who in the f**k gets a receipt for condoms? I'll take brand x size x, give money, take condoms, end of transaction.
As I said before, the league is becoming less tolerant of these type of WRs, and trouble players as a whole.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/237845/dolphins-release-chad-johnson-after-arrest

Dolphins released WR Chad Johnson.

This is probably it for Chad in the NFL. Released following a domestic violence arrest wherein he was accused of headbutting his wife, Johnson's one-year deal included no guaranteed money and the Dolphins are off the hook for that contract. While Johnson still has NFL-caliber quickness, his downfield separation skills have evaporated and he's too much of a locker-room liability for any team to seriously consider at age 34. Johnson's release leaves behind Davone Bess, Legedu Naanee, Roberto Wallace, and injured Brian Hartline as Miami's top four wide receivers. We like what we've seen of rookie Ryan Tannehill so far, but any quarterback would struggle throwing to that group.
Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter
Tweeting this woman beating piece of s**t right now
^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol whoops wrong thread, was meant for the seachickens hate thread. man this is some good stuff......

Time to kiss the baby, Chad.
He literally said "I promise I'm getting arrested on my day off" on Hard Knocks. Ironic, huh?
Originally posted by DirtyP:
won't get cut

derrrp derrrp wrong again
Moss, Crabs, and Ochocinco
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Moss, Crabs, and Ochocinco

Manningham s**ts on Ochocinco.
Share 49ersWebzone