There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will have a better year? T.O. or Moss?

Who will have a better year? T.O. or Moss?

Neither will do much.
seacock fans are insane

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nfl&pollId=144408
both will fall off around game 5.
I say Moss. TO will have nothing to draw coverage away from him, it's a really sad receiving corps.
Depends what you mean by a bigger year.

TO may get more touches because we have so many more weapons.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
TO has matt flynn or tJack or wilson throwing to him, he's 38, the seahawks offense sucks, and pete carroll looks like the us womens soccer coach

• BobS
  • Veteran
I would go with Moss, as he has grow older Moss seems to be toning down his bs a bit, where T.O. is still the same locker room cancer he always was.
T.O. will run out of popcorn by week 3 when he realizes he could have bigger numbers in the arena league than the whack ass seahawks. and ultimately moss will be in the playoffs making clutch catches where the games really matter while T.O.s season will end in the regular season. bigger impact is definitely gonna be moss
MOSS like a BOSS
Definitely Moss, quick passes to Moss this past preseason game to get him in the mix of things again. TO dropping a TD pass from Flynn. Moss is playing for a chance at a ring, TO had to sign because he is way late on his child support bills.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
TO has matt flynn or tJack or wilson throwing to him, he's 38, the seahawks offense sucks, and pete carroll looks like the us womens soccer coach

LMAO Ha ha ha ha!

All true statements. Lol

I highly doubt coach Petey's ra-ra schtick is gonna tame the TO monster. TO is probably going to make Carroll choke on his pom-poms in no time at all.
[ Edited by Blitz on Aug 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM ]
I believe TO had zero catches with 4 or 5 passes thrown his way in his latest pre-season action so I have to wonder how he is going to perform. You know TO had to come back because him and Randy Moss are tied for 153 receiving TD's only behind the GOAT, so if Moss surpassed him, TO couldn't take it emotionally. TO might have a kick arse season, he might fizz out who knows. This is surely to be on their collective minds for this season and beyond if that ensues. Dogfight?
My bet would be Moss. Terrell Owens has a more crowded receiving core and can easily be released or benched the second he starts being TO. It's no guarantee TO even makes that team.
i think TO may get more catches and yards because he may actually start there

we have crabtreee and mario manningham ginn is also looking better i think he will get more TDS and make more of an impact taking away the saftey and such
Moss will most likely need one catch to have a better year than TO.