There are 184 users in the forums

Cardinals vs. Saints - Tonight 5pm Pst/ 8pm Est (Aug 5th)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow... Incredible that Kolb still make basic qb mistakes. That pass should never been thrown.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Kolb might be funny now but 1/2 to 3/4s of our fan base wanted him.

Only the guys that hate Smith enough willing to overrate and overpaid for him.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Pete Prisco repeated his prediction that the Cardinals are winning the division and now he's bickering with 49er fans: https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS

He's arguing that the Cardinals defense is better because Patrick Peterson is better than our corners. I'm usually skeptical about an "analyst" being biased against the 49ers ( it's usually ignorance not bias) but I really think this guy is. Not once does he even come close to mentioning that our front 7 is probably the best in the league.

"[Peterson] outplayed [Rogers] Arizona. If you can't admit that, you are blinded by Harbaugh drool."

What has Peterson done besides kick returns to warrant that he's a top 20 player, yet alone Top 5 CB in the NFL thus far?

Peterson has done, o wait never mind crabtree made him look like a b***h.. He's fast, with talent, but he's stupid as s**t an double moves work like butter..
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Wow... Incredible that Kolb still make basic qb mistakes. That pass should never been thrown.

Kolb sucks, he came from a bubble screen, college team, he has no experience reading defense and it shows. He's longest season was 9 games. He's injury prone, and his arm is weak, Alex has a stronger arm, and he's blow his shoulders how many times, and still throws it harder.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Kolb sucks, he came from a bubble screen, college team, he has no experience reading defense and it shows. He's longest season was 9 games. He's injury prone, and his arm is weak, Alex has a stronger arm, and he's blow his shoulders how many times, and still throws it harder.

He's a gun slinger as well and is careless with the ball. If a guy can't succeed with Andy Reid and that huge amount of offensive talent then he won't succeed for a worse team with worse talent.

That's thing that was so bad. He didn't need to read the defense. He was looking to the left all the way. He saw the defender cut short on that route, but force the throw anyway. Walsh -- never force the ball to the outside or unless the defense gives it to you.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Pete Prisco repeated his prediction that the Cardinals are winning the division and now he's bickering with 49er fans: https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS

He's arguing that the Cardinals defense is better because Patrick Peterson is better than our corners. I'm usually skeptical about an "analyst" being biased against the 49ers ( it's usually ignorance not bias) but I really think this guy is. Not once does he even come close to mentioning that our front 7 is probably the best in the league.

"[Peterson] outplayed [Rogers] Arizona. If you can't admit that, you are blinded by Harbaugh drool."

What has Peterson done besides kick returns to warrant that he's a top 20 player, yet alone Top 5 CB in the NFL thus far?

Peterson has done, o wait never mind crabtree made him look like a b***h.. He's fast, with talent, but he's stupid as s**t an double moves work like butter..

I've been using CBS Sports(line) as a home page and checking it dang near every day for the past 12-13 years. I am ready to leave but ESPN, Fox, etc are about the same. Anyways, just about everyone hates Pete Prisco if you have read the comments throughout the years.
Another case of Andy Reid fleecing an NFL team that can't grade a QB. Kolb is a stiff and I hope he gets the starting job for the Cardinals.
is Mike Mayock okay?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
is Mike Mayock okay?

its preseason...he probably started drinking after the 2nd QTR.

Come on guys. His line didn't block. His recievers suck. The play calling was predictable......give him several more years and you'll be looking at a star.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Come on guys. His line didn't block. His recievers suck. The play calling was predictable......give him several more years and you'll be looking at a star.

receivers*

And for your information, he hasn't had enough time and a real offseason in the offense. No continuity at OC, and as you said no O-Line. Should be adequate when he reaches around year 7 or so...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Oh, and,

He should have blown up the play by throwing the ball at the receiver's feet. Take a hit on his accuracy by the fans like a soldier. Or lobbed the ball to his RB -- be Captain check down. Oh wait... that's Al-suckage Smiff.

I kid, but that would be 2 good safe decisions for Kolb. He couldn't look any where else but left because he had already committed to that side, with a defender bearing down on him just as he threw the ball.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM ]
He should have blown up the play by throwing the ball at the receiver's feet. Take a hit on his accuracy by the fans like a soldier. Or lobbed the ball to his RB -- be Captain check down. Oh wait... that's Al-suckage Smiff.

I kid, but that would be 2 good safe decisions for Kolb. He couldn't look any where else but left because he had already committed to that side, with a defender bearing down on him just as he threw the ball.

Ohhhh the grass is greener
Share 49ersWebzone