There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

** Week 1 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/5 - 8/13 **

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Nike has ruined the collars on some uniforms

nike doesnt force the team to do that

actually, i think nike's elastic stitched "flywire collar" design is the very reason that cuts into the continuity of those teams' jerseys that have the alternate-color collars and creates that "yoke" appearance...
Luck is good, but let's face it. He was playing against a pathetically bad defense. His opening drive TD was mainly accomplished through the efforts of the receiver.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Luck is good, but let's face it. He was playing against a pathetically bad defense. His opening drive TD was mainly accomplished through the efforts of the receiver.

Yeah, the pinpoint accuracy and pocket movements had nothing to do with it.

Did you see the second TD pass? The seem pass? The pocket escapes and ball launches?

Yeah the defense isn't playing great but he still is dominating them. Compare him to Kaep. Its like night and day.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah, the pinpoint accuracy and pocket movements had nothing to do with it.

Did you see the second TD pass? The seem pass? The pocket escapes and ball launches?

Yeah the defense isn't playing great but he still is dominating them. Compare him to Kaep. Its like night and day.

Yeah, you're right. I was exposing my envy.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Aug 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM ]
Rams coach looks as if he is resigned to the fact his team needs personnel upgrades across the board. This team is poorly executing, especially the defense.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Aug 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Rams coach looks as if he is resigned to the fact his team needs personnel upgrades across the board. This team is poorly executing, especially the defense.

His name is Jeff Fisher lol. He's kind of a big name lol
I hope this means the Rams are easy pickings during the regular season for the Niners. The Rams look muy terrible.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Aug 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
I hope this means the Rams are easy pickings during the regular season for the Niners. The Rams look muy terrible.

*Like*
I think it's going to be a long season for Bradford, he is going to be taking a lot of hits.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Nike has ruined the collars on some uniforms

nike doesnt force the team to do that

actually, i think nike's elastic stitched "flywire collar" design is the very reason that cuts into the continuity of those teams' jerseys that have the alternate-color collars and creates that "yoke" appearance...

no
rams lookin like the 2004 49ers
S.O.S.A.R!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
rams lookin like the 2004 49ers

They are long shot this year anyway. Bradford is repeating Smith's early years with the OC revolving door, bad OL, and less than stellar WR corps. Down the road the Rams will likely be very dangerous with all of the high draft picks.
Andrew Luck . . . . . wow. I know its the Rams, but damn thats what he can do to a bottom NFL team straight out of college. . . . .
Any word on RGIII


Also, I hope the Rams suck too much, dont want them lucking into really high picks. Ideally, the whole division outside the Niners will be 9-7 for the next decade.