[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 5, 2012 at 7:26 AM ]
There are 612 users in the forums
Andy Reid's son, Garrett, found dead at Eagles camp
Shop 49ers game tickets
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:22 AM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
I cant imagine how he feels and I hope I never have to.
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
If I am not mistaken this kid has always been trouble growing up. It really does not surprise me. Condolences to the Reid family.
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:45 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:If I am not mistaken this kid has always been trouble growing up. It really does not surprise me. Condolences to the Reid family.
Ya, kid had problems. Sad deal man.
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Very sad. He was found at Lehigh University though, not at Eagles camp.
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:03 AM
- Kingpin
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,485
No bueno
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I cant imagine how he feels and I hope I never have to.
This. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
[ Edited by tohara3 on Aug 5, 2012 at 8:10 AM ]
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM
- SolRebe1
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,546
Didn't another coach or assistant coach lose a close family member a couple of seasons ago?
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Didn't another coach or assistant coach lose a close family member a couple of seasons ago?
Tony Dungy. I think his son committed suicide.
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:45 AM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
Originally posted by Muggins:Originally posted by SolRebe1:Didn't another coach or assistant coach lose a close family member a couple of seasons ago?
Tony Dungy. I think his son committed suicide.
I think the bengals coach, Zimmer, lost his wife a couple years ago as well.
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:49 AM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,323
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Very sad. He was found at Lehigh University though, not at Eagles camp.
same place. Eagles camp is at Lehigh.
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
Sad.
Hey Andy, maybe you should think about taking some time off.
Hey Andy, maybe you should think about taking some time off.
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
RIP Garrett Reid. Very Sad.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Aug 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM ]
Aug 5, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- rigs49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,421
RIP sad news.