There are 263 users in the forums

Cowboys WR Dez Bryant - Scumbag of the Week

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Until more evidence is presented, I will assume his crackwhore mother wanted money and Dez said no.
Come on, who hasn't beat up their mother every now and then! It happens!
Originally posted by Robert:

• Jiks
Originally posted by Robert:

I beat up my big sister once.
Thank f**king god because of Bryant and Lynch that the Aldon Smith stabbing debacle is about as forgotten as Papa Roach.
If a relationship with your mom is abusive, its time to part ways. If he feels bad, he can send her food or something every month.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Thank f**king god because of Bryant and Lynch that the Aldon Smith stabbing debacle is about as forgotten as Papa Roach.

Don't forget his DUI earlier in the offseason too.

But the stabbing thing wasn't really his fault, sounded like he was breaking up a fight between people who weren't even invited. His party attitude gets him in trouble but he's young.

At least this time he was partying at home so he wouldn't have to drive. That's responsibility folks!
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

The media wasn't even really talking about Aldon Smith, aside from the DUI he wasn't charged with he never broke the law. Dez Bryant abusing his own mother is a lot different then a guy getting stabbed while trying to break up a fight.
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Ya, but I believe we can. I believe that it is safe to assume that we all agree that a person is a scumbag the second he lays hands on a women let alone his own mom. OH! He is also a Cowboy!

I don't fully agree. Sometimes they ask for it by assaulting the guy. While I have never even considered assaulting any woman in any way, I'm pretty sure I'd contemplate KO'ing one if some random b*tch began assaulting me. If they wanna fight like a man, they can get beat like a man.

However, one should never even consider striking his own mother. Period. She gave birth to that douche! Come on. Even if she does sell crack.

And even if Gire
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jul 18, 2012 at 6:23 AM ]
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
2 sides to every story his mom has been known to use drugs and be a prostitute her injures are on her hands in wrist could be from
Dez restraining her and if she is an addict she can use this to sue him and get money to pay for her addiction. I think we need to reserve judgement until we know all the facts.

Isn't he another one of Dion Sanders' protegees?
As more info comes out I'm leaning to the fact his momma is trying to extort money from him.
There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, He must of ate at Bros. BBQ " Taste So Good Makes you want to Slap your Momma"
Come on man...his moms 37 he was born in 88 that makes her getting prego at 11 or 12 . So its pretty much just a fight between the good brother and the crack head sister that nevergrew up or comes around.I'm siding with the dude that still whent colledge and did somthing with his life.
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Come on man...his moms 37 he was born in 88 that makes her getting prego at 11 or 12 . So its pretty much just a fight between the good brother and the crack head sister that nevergrew up or comes around.I'm siding with the dude that still whent colledge and did somthing with his life.

him going bankrupt is still not out of the question.......................................
Share 49ersWebzone