There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your most HATED team from each Division...

seahawks
giants
saints
lions
(dont really hate anyone from the afc west)
texans
steelers
jets
NFC:
West: Lambs
East: Cowgirls/Little Giants
South: Aints
North: Fudge Packers

AFC:
West: Bolts
East: Gangreen
South: Quags
North: Steelers

I would have to say, my MOST hated rivals will always be the ones I have in bold.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Jul 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM ]
NFC
West: All of them
East: Cowboys/Giants
South: Saints/Falcons
North: Packers

AFC
West: Raiders
East: Patriots
South: Texans
North: Steelers
NFC WEST ---> Cardinals (bunch of s**t talkers)
NFC EAST ---> Cowboys (Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin's fur coat and the coined phrase America's Team...GTFOH)
NFC NORTH ---> Lions (Suh & Schwartz combo is enough for me to dismiss Stafford & Megatron's awesomeness)
NFC SOUTH ---> Saints (rooted for them on the SB run but the bounty scandal & loudmouth fanbase has tarnished their colors)
AFC WEST ---> Raiders (great franchise, lousy fans and they take pride in being the worst fans in the NFL...sad)
AFC EAST ---> Jets (Rex Ryan)
AFC NORTH ---> Baltimore (Suggs, an attention whore, a douche on camera and he's not funny, at all)
AFC SOUTH ---> Jags (by default)
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 1, 2012 at 5:29 AM ]
NFC East: Cowgirls (Arrogant punks who ain't as good as they think they are)
NFC North: Packers (maybe the biggest obstacle in the Niners way in the NFC)
NFC South: 'Ain'ts (cheaters, cheap-shot artists, whiners)
NFC West: Seahawks (Cheatin' Pete Carroll: Nuff Said)

AFC East: Jets (Tim Tebow. Nuff Said)
AFC North: Steelers (they have one more SB ring than the Niners)
AFC South: (They're all equally pathetic)
AFC West: Raiders. (There can only be one king of the Bay area and it ain't them)
AFC;
East-Jets
West-Raiders
North-Steelers
South-Texans

NFC;
East-Cowboys
West-Seahawks
North-Packers
South-Saints
NFCW
NFCS
NFCN
NFCE

AFCW
AFCS
AFCN
AFCE

( don't have much hate for any AFC team though... aside from NE, of course )

NFC West- all
NFC East- Dallas
NFC South- New Orleans
NFC North- Lions
AFC West- San Diego
AFC East- Jets
AFC South- Jacksonville
AFC North- Pittsburgh
The Rams, the Cowboys, the Packers, the Broncos, the Steelers, the Jets,
it'd be interesting to do one of these, but with fanbases. like for the NFC North, I guess I dislike the Packers the most, but Lions fans are just...
Shehawks just cuz their fans are garbage, Raiders for obvious reasons, & the Cowboys also for obvious reasons...
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
Shehawks just cuz their fans are garbage, Raiders for obvious reasons, & the Cowboys also for obvious reasons...

The Seabums is an easy number one for me...Had a 30 year old seacock fan try to fight me when I was 17 at a game at the stick a long ass time ago (Ken Dorsey was starting @ QB, and we bareley lost..made things even worse)..."Get em Leonard" also leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Always have hated the Cowgirls for numerous reasons...recently I have become a New Orleans Taints hater (for obvious reasons). Fu*k the Lions, the Falcons, Eagles, Packers, ...I don't really hate the Raiders, but not a fan either...um...Honerable mentions go without saying to Lambs and Tards as well.....Fu*k the Pats, Jets, I'm not really sure why, but the Broncos kinda bother me and always have. And lastly...I HATE, HATE, HATE ,the Giants...These assmonkey's are quickly becoming a true nemesis for our beloved Niners..and although Eli Manning is a pretty damn good QB he should still die of gonerria...and rot in hell
Seahawks
Packers
Cowboys
Saints

Raiders
Jets
Texans
Ravens
I may be in the minority, but I actually don't mind the Cardinals. In fact, I was rooting for them when they made the playoffs.

With that said, my list goes as follows:

seahawks
bears
giants
tampa bay

raiders
pittsburgh
patriots
titans (this is the hardest one since I kinda root for all four teams to succeed. I just find the titans VERY BORING TO WATCH)
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I may be in the minority, but I actually don't mind the Cardinals. In fact, I was rooting for them when they made the playoffs.

With that said, my list goes as follows:

seahawks
bears
giants
tampa bay

raiders
pittsburgh
patriots
titans (this is the hardest one since I kinda root for all four teams to succeed. I just find the titans VERY BORING TO WATCH)

did you root for em when they beat us last season??? the Tards??