LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Your most HATED team from each Division...

Shop 49ers game tickets
seahawks
giants
saints
lions
(dont really hate anyone from the afc west)
texans
steelers
jets
NFC:
West: Lambs
East: Cowgirls/Little Giants
South: Aints
North: Fudge Packers

AFC:
West: Bolts
East: Gangreen
South: Quags
North: Steelers

I would have to say, my MOST hated rivals will always be the ones I have in bold.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Jul 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM ]
NFC
West: All of them
East: Cowboys/Giants
South: Saints/Falcons
North: Packers

AFC
West: Raiders
East: Patriots
South: Texans
North: Steelers
NFC WEST ---> Cardinals (bunch of s**t talkers)
NFC EAST ---> Cowboys (Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin's fur coat and the coined phrase America's Team...GTFOH)
NFC NORTH ---> Lions (Suh & Schwartz combo is enough for me to dismiss Stafford & Megatron's awesomeness)
NFC SOUTH ---> Saints (rooted for them on the SB run but the bounty scandal & loudmouth fanbase has tarnished their colors)
AFC WEST ---> Raiders (great franchise, lousy fans and they take pride in being the worst fans in the NFL...sad)
AFC EAST ---> Jets (Rex Ryan)
AFC NORTH ---> Baltimore (Suggs, an attention whore, a douche on camera and he's not funny, at all)
AFC SOUTH ---> Jags (by default)
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 1, 2012 at 5:29 AM ]
NFC East: Cowgirls (Arrogant punks who ain't as good as they think they are)
NFC North: Packers (maybe the biggest obstacle in the Niners way in the NFC)
NFC South: 'Ain'ts (cheaters, cheap-shot artists, whiners)
NFC West: Seahawks (Cheatin' Pete Carroll: Nuff Said)

AFC East: Jets (Tim Tebow. Nuff Said)
AFC North: Steelers (they have one more SB ring than the Niners)
AFC South: (They're all equally pathetic)
AFC West: Raiders. (There can only be one king of the Bay area and it ain't them)
AFC;
East-Jets
West-Raiders
North-Steelers
South-Texans

NFC;
East-Cowboys
West-Seahawks
North-Packers
South-Saints
NFCW
NFCS
NFCN
NFCE

AFCW
AFCS
AFCN
AFCE

( don't have much hate for any AFC team though... aside from NE, of course )

NFC West- all
NFC East- Dallas
NFC South- New Orleans
NFC North- Lions
AFC West- San Diego
AFC East- Jets
AFC South- Jacksonville
AFC North- Pittsburgh
The Rams, the Cowboys, the Packers, the Broncos, the Steelers, the Jets,
it'd be interesting to do one of these, but with fanbases. like for the NFC North, I guess I dislike the Packers the most, but Lions fans are just...

Shehawks just cuz their fans are garbage, Raiders for obvious reasons, & the Cowboys also for obvious reasons...
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
Shehawks just cuz their fans are garbage, Raiders for obvious reasons, & the Cowboys also for obvious reasons...

The Seabums is an easy number one for me...Had a 30 year old seacock fan try to fight me when I was 17 at a game at the stick a long ass time ago (Ken Dorsey was starting @ QB, and we bareley lost..made things even worse)..."Get em Leonard" also leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Always have hated the Cowgirls for numerous reasons...recently I have become a New Orleans Taints hater (for obvious reasons). Fu*k the Lions, the Falcons, Eagles, Packers, ...I don't really hate the Raiders, but not a fan either...um...Honerable mentions go without saying to Lambs and Tards as well.....Fu*k the Pats, Jets, I'm not really sure why, but the Broncos kinda bother me and always have. And lastly...I HATE, HATE, HATE ,the Giants...These assmonkey's are quickly becoming a true nemesis for our beloved Niners..and although Eli Manning is a pretty damn good QB he should still die of gonerria...and rot in hell
Seahawks
Packers
Cowboys
Saints

Raiders
Jets
Texans
Ravens
I may be in the minority, but I actually don't mind the Cardinals. In fact, I was rooting for them when they made the playoffs.

With that said, my list goes as follows:

seahawks
bears
giants
tampa bay

raiders
pittsburgh
patriots
titans (this is the hardest one since I kinda root for all four teams to succeed. I just find the titans VERY BORING TO WATCH)
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I may be in the minority, but I actually don't mind the Cardinals. In fact, I was rooting for them when they made the playoffs.

With that said, my list goes as follows:

seahawks
bears
giants
tampa bay

raiders
pittsburgh
patriots
titans (this is the hardest one since I kinda root for all four teams to succeed. I just find the titans VERY BORING TO WATCH)

did you root for em when they beat us last season??? the Tards??
Share 49ersWebzone