There are 243 users in the forums

Your most HATED team from each Division...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
NFC west- Seachickens
NFC south- Saints (arrogant)
Nfc north- Packers (they getting pay back for their late 90s run against us)
NFC east- Cowboys edge out the Giants by a c**t hair.

AFC west- Chargers ( I live in So Cal, and their fans are some arrogant idiots)
AFC south- hmm I guess Texans bc that would be our biggest challenge this year
AFC north- Steelers.
AFC east- Pats/

NYG really gets under my skin, and cardinals fans get a honorable mention.
damn how could i forget the NY Giants? Shiiet.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
-NFC-
West: Seahawks (Hate Carroll, hate Sherman, hate everything about them)
South: Don't really have one here but if I had to choose, Saints
North: Packers
East: Cowboys (Giants are a close 2nd though)

-AFC-
West: Raiders (Disgusting fans, there's a reason they are consistently viewed in the Top 3 worse Fan Base)
South: Same with the NFC South, don't have one but I guess the Jaguars
North: Bengals
East: Patriots
NFC West- Seattle Seahawks
NFC North- Green Bay Packers
NFC South- New Orleans Saints
NFC East- Dallas Cowboys

AFC West- Oakland Raiders
AFC North- Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC South- Jacksonville Jaguars
AFC East- New England Patriots

I also cant stand the Rams, Cardinals, Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Broncos, Ravens, or Dolphins

The Bears, Lions, Vikings, Bucs, Chargers, Bengals, Titans, and Jets annoy me.

That leaves the Panthers, Chiefs, Browns, Colts, and Bills as the only NFL teams that I dont mind outside SF.

Ive noticed most every opposing NFL team ends up being an enemy of yours.
Not enough people hate the Raiders here. Come on! You MUST despise the Raiders as a 49er fan. We rarely ever deal with the other 3.
NFC

West - Seahawks. Just barf.
North - Vikings man. I went to our game against them last year in the metrodome and it was awful man
South - Bucs. f**k warren sapp
East - Going with the giants and downsy syndrome manning

AFC

West - Broncos. There are so many of their fans here and they're generally awful people. Also the ex-wife's favorite team
East - Jets. I really wish there wasn't so much garbage news about an irrelevant franchise
South - Dont even care.
North - steelers. ben r. did rape. also their fans are a*****es
[ Edited by xtm059 on Jul 13, 2013 at 5:41 AM ]
NFC WEST: Seahawks - Obvious(too bad, because they use to be the only other team I'd root for other than the niners when they were in the AFC. Oh well, hate them the most now.)
NFC SOUTH: Falcons - The dirty bird.
NFC EAST: Giants - Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin + a history of playoff battles with these fools.
NFC NORTH: Bears - Jay Cutler.

AFC WEST: Raiders - An all around Bay Area embarrassment. I don't feel this way about the A's either.
AFC SOUTH: Texans - C'mon people! The Jaguars? Or a question mark? These fool's defense get a lot of attention, and they are not half as good as ours.
AFC EAST: Jets - So awful. Curtis Martin was cool. That's about it.
AFC NORTH: Ravens - No one should be picking anyone else in this division. In my opinion, the 49ers got robbed of a Superbowl against them.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Cowboys, Steelers, Lions, Rams , Panthers
NFC West- Seahawks- f**k that team
NFC North- Packers- From Brett Favres days and they still pose a threat to us
NFC South- Falcons- Hate Mike Smith
NFC East- Cowboys- America's team my ass

AFC West- Raiders- My hate for them has dissipated over the years as they continue to suck dick and thus are almost irrelevant
AFC North- Steelers- Their qb rapes people and they shouldn't have more superbowls than us, but they do.
AFC South- Titans- don't really hate any team in this division, but I have a friend thats a titans fan and use to talk a lot of s**t when we sucked.
AFC East- Patriots- My most hated team. Fake ass cheating dynasty. Spygate b*****ds.

The Ravens and Giants have both been pissing me off lately by getting lucky and preventing us from winning the Superbowl, but I don't hate these teams as much as I would have, because they beat up on the Patriots. I would have much rather have lost the Superbowl to Jims brothers team, than have lost it to the evil Sith Bill Belichick.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Not enough people hate the Raiders here. Come on! You MUST despise the Raiders as a 49er fan. We rarely ever deal with the other 3.

They're just so pathetic and incompetent. And, their die-hard fans have become a running joke. Why bother?
NFC
West: Seahawks
South: Falcons
North: Lions
East: Cowboys

AFC
West: Raiders by default
South: Irrelevant
North: Steelers
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Niners99:

They're just so pathetic and incompetent. And, their die-hard fans have become a running joke. Why bother?

I see them as our retarded step brothers on the other side of the bay. I root for them to do well as long as we are.

NFC West--- Rams will always be the most hated....(Warner Dayz and theyre my moms fav)

NFC East--- Cowboys (nuff said)

NFC South--- Falcons (I HATED Mathis.....I mean really HATED him as a kid....wonder what he's doing now)

NFC North--- Packers (This team will ALWAYS be my most hated team in the NFL.....Im a 80's baby so basically a 90's fan.....Packers.....well.....FUQ em!!!!!)

AFC West--- Broncos (Didnt like the whole '' This one's for John sh**" "F" that squirrel, and Dont like them for messing with Ashley Lelie's head and screwing up his career from the get go.....unforgivable)

AFC East--- Patriots (The Golden Boy is good if not great.....but with that being said "F" that squirrel too)

AFC South--- Jaguars (They suck so bad that I hate them)

AFC North--- Steelers (Until we win #7 )
BONUS!!!!!

NFC WEST--- 49ERS ( I HATE TO LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
NFCW - almost a tie btwn Seabags & Lambs

NFCE - Dallas forever more

NFCN - Fudgepackers (how the hell did they get back-to-back franchise QBs?!)

NFCS - Atlanta (was NO until they were rightly punished)

AFCW - Denver (have always hated them for some reason)

AFCE - NE Unpatriots (Hernandez didn't help their case)

AFCN - Ravens, right now

AFCS - Houston if any
NFC
South: Saints

AFC
West: ---
South: Colts (the luckiest organization in the NFL)
North: Ravens (because of the SuperBowl and Ray Lewis)

Don't quite understand all the hate for the Raiders. Just because they're from Oakland?
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
NFC
South: Saints

AFC
West: ---
South: Colts (the luckiest organization in the NFL)
North: Ravens (because of the SuperBowl and Ray Lewis)

Don't quite understand all the hate for the Raiders. Just because they're from Oakland?

I grew up in Sonoma so there's no real sense of tribalism. I don't mind the Raiders. I actually kind of want to see them do well simply because they're *currently* a Nor Cal team. So long as they're not giving the Niners problems, which I can't really see, they're my second favorite team (by about a thousand miles). We'll see how I feel about them in 15 years when they're able to muster up 5+ wins every season.
Share 49ersWebzone