There are 382 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Pushes back kickoff times for late afternoon games

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Kckoff times for Sunday late afternoon doubleheader games on CBS and FOX will be moved from 1:15 pm to 1:25 pm this season, NFL announces.
More time to set the fantasy roster
Damn we gotta wait 10 mins longer

That is great news....I get so pi$$ed off when the game is about to come on but the early game is overlapping so we end up missing the opening drive or two
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This, do not like
Originally posted by d49izme:
That is great news....I get so pi$$ed off when the game is about to come on but the early game is overlapping so we end up missing the opening drive or two

this

good move
The guy on redzone needs a bathroom break.
This is very much great news!!! That prevents the overlap of the 1st game cutting into the niners games. Plus it gives us busy people on Sunday more free. Time to get stuff done that morning. Awesome!
I agree 100%. I HATE the overlapping. This is a great move, I don't see how anyone wouldn't like it
I likey
More time to drink in the parking lot
good deal
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by d49izme:

this

good move
x3

Especially living on the East Coast, I occasionally miss kickoff due to GIants/Jets games running over in that 1pm spot. 4:25 should give enough time to cut that ish out.

At least Goodell got one thing right.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This, do not like
this
  • Amir
  • Veteran
great move by the NFL.