49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 768 users in the forums

Jamie Dukes is a B*t*h

Shop 49ers game tickets
fat piece of s**t b***h
why he gotta be black

WHY HE GOTTA BE BLACK?!
you just realized this?
he's been worthless for a long time. he's one a few that i put into the 'skip bayless' category. completely useless s**t comes out of his mouth.
We should all go whoop his ass. Family Style.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
you just realized this?

No just thought i would ask the Niner public on their view on the man
He is the type of man who can see the sum of his worth in the toilet each morning.
We should spam his twitter
I hope all the other teams buy in to his BS!

As an analyst he's below average. Occasionally, he makes some good points but he's mostly forgettable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
you just realized this?

.
He thinks he's smart because he wears glasses. i bet if he and sapp got into it dukes would back down like a little b*itch that he is.
If I ever see him in the streets I'm going to whoop his ass.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
He thinks he's smart because he wears glasses. i bet if he and sapp got into it dukes would back down like a little b*itch that he is.

I fawkin hate Sapp too though. They're both loud mouthed annoying mother fawkers
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If I ever see him in the streets I'm going to whoop his ass.

Hell yeah. Hit me up.
He told the truth fellas didnt he?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone