LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Jamie Dukes is a B*t*h

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I just hate his whole philosophy on football.......He's the ultimate fantasy football goofball. I can't believe he thinks Philip Rivers has a much better chance to win a Superbowl next year than Alex Smith.... It's not that Rivers isn't good, but their window has closed.....

To say that Rivers has a MUCH BETTER chance shows his ignorance. San Diego is a decent team, and if they caught fire like the Giants, could be in the super bowl. With that said, the niners are the better team as of right now. Man, i cannot wait til the season starts.
I laughed a couple years back when a player from San Diego told Dukes to come on down for a carne asada BBQ. He just made a face and said "eew, what's that? No thanks I don't like surprises."

Ya, he really is plugged in.... NOT!
Originally posted by vermonator:
I laughed a couple years back when a player from San Diego told Dukes to come on down for a carne asada BBQ. He just made a face and said "eew, what's that? No thanks I don't like surprises."

Ya, he really is plugged in.... NOT!

Strike 1: He's boring and makes assessments based on fantasy points
Strike 2: He could be flat out wrong about the 49ers as a team or an individual player but wont admit it. #haterade
STRIKE 3: DOESN'T KNOW OR LIKE CARNE ASADA?!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
He just doesnt believe in Alex Smith. There is nothing wrong with that. We all have reasons why we shouldnt believe in Alex. You are takin this way too personally.

I agree that he has reason to not believe in Alex Smith. Alex has had his moments, but he hasn't proven to be consistently GOOD or a guy that can carry the team on his shoulders. He was great in the playoffs (well, one of the playoff games, anyway), but nothing special the rest of the time. With anything less than an amazing defense, there's no way the team wins 13 games with Alex's performance. Only 49er fans who don't want to see it would actually think otherwise.

However, Jamie Dukes is a huge idiot. All you have to do is watch and listen to the bullsh*t that comes out of his mouth to realize what a buffoon he is. His opinion on Alex or the 49ers aren't the only reasons people think he's a jackass.
The main reason I dislike him as an analyst is not because he's a 49ers hater. You're going to have commentators and analyst that dislike the 49ers for any given reason, a la Boomer Esiason. Although Boomer is not the best analyst there is, I find his work divulging and interesting sometimes.

However, with Jamie Dukes, I just tune out. He doesn't know what he's talking about and he's as biased as they come. I don't want to hear anymore of his love from the NFC East. Blah blah blah, Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Eagles, blah blah blah three will makes the playoffs from the NFC East blah blah blah I'm a moron blah blah. That's all I hear.

Every time he's talking, I just turn to ESPN or watch golf. And I hate watching golf.
i think he hates on alex smith more than the 49ers
I never listen to anything he has to say. Just his voice alone is ignorant
seems like everyday Dukes has to mention that Alex only averaged one td a game.
He sweats Bacon
Still don't understand how this guy got the job in the first place. At least Sapp was a stud when he was on the field and has a personality, like it or not. Dukes definitely has an ax to grind with the 49ers. Why? Who knows? Who cares? Turn on ESPN and NFL Live if you can't stand him. I do.

• Chief
  • Veteran
He is so hot, I want to eat his dinner.
The guy is just arrogant and thinks whatever he says is law. He doesn't show any interest in another persons point of view. Guys like him who are one-dimensional in their viewpoint should be heard with a grain of salt.
wait, this ass-clown thinks the niners are going to win the nfc now
his hatred is rooted from when Montana and Rice posterized his boy/teammate Charles Dimry (and the rest of the dirty birds) for 5 TDs in 1990

Originally posted by schmons:
wait, this ass-clown thinks the niners are going to win the nfc now

would you put your money on Tavares Jackson?
Share 49ersWebzone