LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 391 users in the forums

NFL making coaches film available to the public

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is what many people wanted I wonder how many people will acutally pay for it though.

The NFL's effort to grow the proverbial pie finally has invaded the Holy Grail of football footage.

Starting in 2012, the online NFL's Game Rewind feature will include access to the mysterious and secretive "All-22″ coaches film.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/15/nfl-making-coaches-film-available-to-the-public/
Cant wait to read the threads JoeCool is gonna start
after this.

there is nothing else.
Damn. This is exciting. Now if only I had $70 and lots of time....
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Seriously. There needs to be an "ignore poster" feature on this site.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Seriously. There needs to be an "ignore poster" feature on this site.

now thats just mean.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
after this.

there is nothing else.

I came
Anyone have NFL Game Rewind? Is the video HD? Does it work well on tablets (I have an android)?

Thinking of buying the SuperFan pack for 70 bucks.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone have NFL Game Rewind? Is the video HD? Does it work well on tablets (I have an android)?

I have Rewind, all games dating back to 2009 are available in HD. You also have access to coaches film on select plays. Most of the playoff games from last year have the coaches view available. Never tried it on a tablet but it works great on my laptop hooked up to my flat screen tv
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM ]
Great, so now all the so-called experts will claim that they HAVE actually watched the film.

SMH.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Great, so now all the so-called experts will claim that they HAVE actually watched the film.

SMH.

Oh yes I gotta watch the film before I can answer that.

Originally posted by susweel:

SMH.

Singletary will have NO excuse now.

imagine if this was a few years ago and they had that. A reporter would quickly reply "ive seen the film, why havent you"
[ Edited by 99problems on Jun 15, 2012 at 5:12 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

SMH.

Only thing i want answered is who told him that mustache looked good?
Great now morons will see this and actually assume that they really know what they're looking at...
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I have Rewind, all games dating back to 2009 are available in HD. You also have access to coaches film on select plays. Most of the playoff games from last year have the coaches view available. Never tried it on a tablet but it works great on my laptop hooked up to my flat screen tv

coaches film is not in HD
Share 49ersWebzone