LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Terrell Owens cannot be tolerated, even by the Indoor Football League

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BlackOnBlackCrime:
Nobody's trolling. Educating the ignorant = / = "trolling."

Personally, I don't have "heroes." I'm my own hero.

Since you keep lurking...it's sad that you can't let go of this site, just like you can't let go of a washed up receiver who alienated himself from the league. He did that bro, just like you choose to keep coming back and getting banned.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
maybe so.....lately it feels like the fellas in Red have all been on that side of the fence.....even Kolohe has turned.

Us vs them. Other side of the fence...that's sad bro. Everyone wants good QB play, some just refuse to hold onto the past. I've posted good stuff, I've criticized, I just don't base my existence on choosing a side.
well if you go through the post history this is one of the few times I post from a "us vs them" perspective..it was more of a joke in this scenario, but I can see how it can be taken serious.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jun 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Since you keep lurking...it's sad that you can't let go of this site, just like you can't let go of a washed up receiver who alienated himself from the league. He did that bro, just like you choose to keep coming back and getting banned.
maybe he is actually T.O. it would explain alot when you read his ramblings about owens.maybe it is owens talking about himself in the third person. He keeps coming back. i would like to think we could drive a stake through his heart but i am not sure he is human
Originally posted by cciowa:
maybe he is actually T.O. it would explain alot when you read his ramblings about owens.maybe it is owens talking about himself in the third person. He keeps coming back. i would like to think we could drive a stake through his heart but i am not sure he is human
no need to get personal with him...

Jordan has been around a long time...sure he might exaggerate to get his point across. But the same can be said about other posters and their favorite players.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jun 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM ]
No matter what anybody says about his character, TO will go down as one of the best WR of all-time
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
No matter what anybody says about his character, TO will go down as one of the best WR of all-time

Agree 100%.

I think the worst thing that happened to him was Steve Young getting hurt. Young plays 2 or 3 more years and Owens would have never turned into the jerk he became because he would have always had to bow down to the HOF Superbowl Hero. Might have played his entire career here and be well ahead of everyone else for 2nd best receiver stats wise.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Agree 100%.

I think the worst thing that happened to him was Steve Young getting hurt. Young plays 2 or 3 more years and Owens would have never turned into the jerk he became because he would have always had to bow down to the HOF Superbowl Hero. Might have played his entire career here and be well ahead of everyone else for 2nd best receiver stats wise.

Let's take this rationale one step further... essentially, the worst thing that ever happened to TO was Lawrence Phillips' mom not aborting him.
Originally posted by cciowa:
NaH i've seen pictures. Jordan is a scrawny white boy with the biggest man crush in history for TO.

His antics on the Ninerholics site to prove TO is gods gift to WR's was some of the most laughable ish you will ever read. He's been permanently banned from just about every Niners forums except maaaybe Ninenews/ninerholics site, though I wouldn't be surprised if they had enough of his ish and banned him yet again as well. Could explain why he's trollin the Webzone.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
no need to get personal with him...

Jordan has been around a long time...sure he might exaggerate to get his point across. But the same can be said about other posters and their favorite players.

He gets personal always. I had to report him to his university for making personal threats against my kids in PM's from their computers. Absolutely worthless poster proven by his inability to maintain an active membership on ANY Niners forum for more than a few months.
The thread is about TO guys, not JT. It is unfortunate when any supporter is unable to post here, but you can see the problem. Now let's please move on.

Although I don't know there is much else to say about Owens. Sadly, I think we have seen the last of him as a player.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/26/terrell-owens-naked-photos-solo-pics/

Terrell Owens has great hands ... just ask Terrell Owens ... who's now at the center of a XXX photo situation involving some VERY graphic images featuring himself ... with himself.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/26/terrell-owens-naked-photos-solo-pics/

Terrell Owens has great hands ... just ask Terrell Owens ... who's now at the center of a XXX photo situation involving some VERY graphic images featuring himself ... with himself.

that banned dude is probably scouring google trying to get a copy of the picture

fap fap fap
They are so full of it when they say he is broke. I don't care what he says this guy has money stashed away somewhere. Otherwise wouldn't he be on the street begging for change or something? Just like Mike Tyson, they say they are broke by their standards but they are loaded by anybody else's.
Originally posted by BayArea:
They are so full of it when they say he is broke. I don't care what he says this guy has money stashed away somewhere. Otherwise wouldn't he be on the street begging for change or something? Just like Mike Tyson, they say they are broke by their standards but they are loaded by anybody else's.

When you owe more then what you can liquify then your "broke".
Originally posted by kingairta:
When you owe more then what you can liquify then your "broke".

Last I heard he was living in an apartment that cost about half a million dollars. If that is being broke man I need to be that kind of "broke". lol
Share 49ersWebzone