LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Seahawks For Sale?

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol, the seahawks aren't moving anywhere. They have a rabid fanbase (only NFL team in the Pacific Northwest and the team of Vancouver) and a fairly new stadium.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I would buy them and run it into the ground.

step one. hire terry donnahue.
The Seahawks aren't leaving Seattle regardless of who owns them. They have really nice stadium that is always packed and brand new, state of the art, practice facility on Lake Washington..

There are plenty of potential local buyers with really deep pockets that could buy up Vulcan Sports Ventures. Not sure why anyone would want the Blazers though.
Originally posted by bors:
move them to la

Please don't...

Just moved up here from SF and ppl here are still dramatized about the SuperSonics leaving. If the Seachickens left I think the city would just cease to exist (though they fill up CenturyLink for MLS, so the stadium would still be in use) since most ppl would drink themselves to death.

Besides, the Rams need to move back to LA, tradition dammit!
China calling.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
let's gather all the money we have and make an offer...maybe we come up with $10k and then we'll run that team into the ground. We can make Pete Carroll the QB and blitz him all day long until we put him in ER!

juuuuusst kidding folks, jussst kidding
I

me love you long time?
[ Edited by English on May 24, 2012 at 4:38 AM ]
Ill give you $5 for them.
Share 49ersWebzone