LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

TO on Dr Phil: faces 3 of the 4 women who he owes child supprt

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Paul
  • Veteran
personal feelings aside I find it so side when a great athlete who made so much money has now burnt through it all, is not being a father at all, and can barely get signed by an Arena team. My how the mighty have fallen
i watched a bit of this s**t, pretty damn funny
Sad group some of you are. The guy didn't blow through money, his financial advisor stole millions from him. it's pathetic that some of you AZz holes would wish so much Ill will on a guy you never met but would've been the first ones to ask him for an autograph were he still a niner! He should step up and be a father to those kids and that's all he needs to do. The fans need to get lives.
Im not gonna lie,in my mind,my first reaction was "damn,he got some awfully common regular lookin ass broads pregnant"."where the dimes at?"When i think of a so called baller that blew 80 large,i was expectin knock your socks off,not what was up on the stage.

Watched summa the clips on youtube so i'll withold some comments till i watch it all.But really overall MUTHAf**k TERRELL HOWENS.I have zero love for that cat still for how he played s**t when he left.Bill and Mooch bent over backwards to help that guy,and he s**ts on us when he leaves.so now I have no sympathy for his ass whatsoever.

on some levels as a man,i hate golddiggin hoeskis like most men,but im not sure if their goldiggers,or if hes just a deadbeat,or a combo of the two.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on May 9, 2012 at 3:21 AM ]
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Will a*****es evolve into vaginas?

And if a*****es evolve into vaginas, are they now women which means they aren't gay anymore?

Wut?

Where does the poop go?

good point
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Sad group some of you are. The guy didn't blow through money, his financial advisor stole millions from him. it's pathetic that some of you AZz holes would wish so much Ill will on a guy you never met but would've been the first ones to ask him for an autograph were he still a niner! He should step up and be a father to those kids and that's all he needs to do. The fans need to get lives.
many feel owens just needs to take responsibility for his actions. many feel he and his defenders are either unable or unwilling to admit that he has created his own problems and has fractured many a relationship on and off the field and within a locker room. he has no problem throwing someone under the bus but refuses to take responsiblity for his screw ups.
I don't know.

I loved T.O. while he was here ( the GREATEST taunter of the game PERIOD)

but the way he left after the Garcia thing was ugly, thanks to him.

Still doe, he's responsible for the Catch 2, the niners coming back from the PHA*GOT ASS NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS,
and was a niner ......period.

I learned to forgive and forget.

Those golddiggers can EAD , T.O. as a person has been through alot. That's why he's somewhat psycho IMO. His mom has full blown Alzheimers, he never really knew his dad, and never was a top draft pick. He fought for his , and became a beast because of it. It's not like he isn't trying to pay these kids.
When Dr.Phil just plainly said the word ,''Golddigger'' to one of the baby mommas , she akwardly just laughed as if she was already guilty.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't know.

I loved T.O. while he was here ( the GREATEST taunter of the game PERIOD)

but the way he left after the Garcia thing was ugly, thanks to him.

Still doe, he's responsible for the Catch 2, the niners coming back from the PHA*GOT ASS NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS,
and was a niner ......period.

I learned to forgive and forget.

Those golddiggers can EAD , T.O. as a person has been through alot. That's why he's somewhat psycho IMO. His mom has full blown Alzheimers, he never really knew his dad, and never was a top draft pick. He fought for his , and became a beast because of it. It's not like he isn't trying to pay these kids.
When Dr.Phil just plainly said the word ,''Golddigger'' to one of the baby mommas , she akwardly just laughed as if she was already guilty.

HIs Grandmother has Alzheimers not his mom.
T.O. Is a weird dude.

Entertaining as they get on the field. But off the field he is his own reality show.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I love TO and all, but hes an idiot to go on national TV to dispute a feud.

He might be desperate for money and the show probably offered him some...

Originally posted by buck:
His story is becoming quite sad, maybe tragic.

When Owens starting acting up, Steve Mariucci should have set his ass down.

Instead of being a man, Maricucci let Owens's talent dominate him.

Now, Owens is paying the bill.

Yeah, let's blame somebody else for T.O. acting like an idiot. That makes sense.

Kinda like when a bad parent blames everything they can for their kids' behavior - except themselves, of course.
Can someone make a gif of TO shaking his head "no"? That was freaking awesome.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Its the new American will, hate on those you perceive have/had it better than yourself. Then gravel in front of them.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by buck:
His story is becoming quite sad, maybe tragic.

When Owens starting acting up, Steve Mariucci should have set his ass down.

Instead of being a man, Maricucci let Owens's talent dominate him.

Now, Owens is paying the bill.

Yeah, let's blame somebody else for T.O. acting like an idiot. That makes sense.

Kinda like when a bad parent blames everything they can for their kids' behavior - except themselves, of course.

Ya, blaming Mooch is ridiculous.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Yes. He's not a bad guy. Probably a top 3 reciever of all time. If he wasn't such a bone head he'd easily be 2nd behind Jerry, IMO.

Made me lol.
Share 49ersWebzone