There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best ILB duo in the NFL

Best ILB duo in the NFL

Of course in my mind its the 49ers very own PW and NB.
Willis and Bowman....age and injury catching up to the other 2
yea i know age is a factor
I'll say it before anybody else does - Suggs is not an ILB.
Terrell Suggs is an OLB. If you want to talk about all positions in the linebacking core or any one individual we win hands down.

Patrick Willis is currently the best MLB in the NFL.

Navorro Bowman is a top 5 MLB in the NFL.

Aldon Smith is a top 10 OLB in the NFL (was top 5 in sacks as a true rookie).

Ahmad Brooks is a fast rising star in this league and will quickly become a 10+ sack per year player. Off the charts talent and still learning the OLB position.
Suggs is a OLB, The Ravens other ILB is Darnell Ellerbe.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
t sizzle is a OLB. He is a every down Aldon Smith.
option 2 is a
Hahhaa why start a thread if you just don't get football? I think we are a better or at least similar version of young Urlacher and Briggs (also a 1st and 3rd round pick combo) who have done amazing things for the Bears. Besides their younger versions, we definitely have the best ILB combos in the NFL with the #1ILB and at least a top 5 ILB (I think he's #2 and the All-Pro committee does too!)
Ok. Let me set this straight. Willis and Bowman are the two best MLB's in the game AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned folks, they could make history.
Originally posted by rafachivas12:

Ummm, Suggs is an OUTSIDE Linebacker
haha yea i know he was a OLB but i put ILB when i should of left it at LB and i know all you guys that pointed out hes an OLB searched first.
Originally posted by kronik:

Ummm, Suggs is an OUTSIDE Linebacker

Wrong, Suggs is a douchebag who happens to be an OUTSIDE Linebacker.
haha yea i know he was a OLB but i put ILB when i should of left it at LB and i know all you guys that pointed out hes an OLB searched first.
Actually I can guarantee most of them did not need to search. I sure as hell didn't. And you could make a case he is not even a Over.

For arguments sake I say he is actually a DE, most of the time he is the end man and shaded over an OT.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
this isnt going to be biast at all