There are 226 users in the forums

Give me your early predictions for OROY (not named Luck/RG3) and DROY

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
AJ Jenkins and Melvin Ingram

CALI
Alex Smith and Isaac Sopoaga
Well A.J jenkins on for OROY, I also think the dallas cowboys selected the best Cb at number 6, he shouldn't take long to start getting int's that because with dware coming of the edge the qb should rush throws. And that kid can jam and run, dam like deion sanders good...
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Alex Smith and Isaac Sopoaga

Agreed
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Well A.J jenkins on for OROY, I also think the dallas cowboys selected the best Cb at number 6, he shouldn't take long to start getting int's that because with dware coming of the edge the qb should rush throws. And that kid can jam and run, dam like deion sanders good...

I could dig this.
Upshaw
fleener, because he will catch all of lucks passes.
bruce irvin for the seahawks, as they earn a wild card.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
How are you gonna ask people who will be OROY and then exclude two of the top candidates.

because then the answers wouldn't really vary and it would be almost a pointless question ...

Then it already IS a pointless question.

"Who is gonna win OROY? But I don't wanna know who you actually think is gonna win, though."
lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Marvin jones and mychal kendricks

Trent Richardson and Courtney Upshaw.
jenks
Doug Martin and George Iloka
Originally posted by vrabbit:
because then the answers wouldn't really vary and it would be almost a pointless question ...

So instead, you are basically asking who a runner up OROY is going to be - isn't that also a pointless question? Who on this list will NOT win OROY because Luck or RG3 will? Um...all of them?
has an offensive lineman ever won the OROY?
Share 49ersWebzone