LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

I'm watching the Rams CLOSELY

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bradford is a very good QB and is loaded with potential. He showed more in his rookie year than Alex could have dreamed of his first year in the NFL.
So, you're watching the Rams CLOSELY, huh?

Let us know how that goes.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Fisher may be an overrated coach, but he's a really solid coach none the less. I am worried too about this year but I think over the next few years they will be a playoff contender. Seattle can't make up their mind on Qbs and Arizona is going down the toilet.
Not worried. We will continue to own them. LOL...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

this
f**k the rams. May all of their picks turn out to be busts
GOtta worry, even when we beat them (for the most part) it's a close game. NOw with talent, a real coaching staff, a rebuilt OLIne, and a new running back to help out?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Bradford is a very good QB and is loaded with potential. He showed more in his rookie year than Alex could have dreamed of his first year in the NFL.

No Bradford sucks
I'm also watching the Rams closely, and i see a 5 or 6 win team.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
as long as sam bradford is their qb im not worried

The Rams fans are probably saying the same thing about Alex Smith

anyone else think Fisher is overrated?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

That didn't mean much as Smith's second year was better than Bradford's.
Rams will not be easy to beat.
Originally posted by Youngone:
anyone else think Fisher is overrated?

he's a good coach, but not special. and he's kind of a d*ck. Rams will be a good team. but not sure if superbowl contenders.
they'll be fighting with the Cards for last place in the division this season. and in '13 they'll be second best..........

they'll contend with us like they did in the 80's. you know.... when they had Dickerson, and we won 4 SB's.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

this
YEAH
Share 49ersWebzone