There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I'm watching the Rams CLOSELY

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
As long as Bradford is their QB they will suck

ur trippin dude. He had a bad season last year but he's definitely got the potential to be a superstar.

You are f**kin high, Sam Checkdown Bradford makes Alex Smith look like Jeff George

ur trippin dude. He had a bad season last year but he's definitely got the potential to be a superstar.

You are f**kin high, Sam Checkdown Bradford makes Alex Smith look like Jeff George
u mad bruh?

u mad bruh?

TALK TO THE HAND

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

• Amir
  • Veteran
sorry chaz, don't agree with you on Bradford. He's gonna have an Alex Smith type of career. Both will suck equally.
Their CB play should be much improved this year. Also that a*****e Finnegen is gonna be a pain in our ass. I expect our dudes to go after him a little bit, he's kind of a dirty player.
Originally posted by susweel:
Their CB play should be much improved this year. Also that a*****e Finnegen is gonna be a pain in our ass. I expect our dudes to go after him a little bit, he's kind of a dirty player.

he's a douche bag. Andre johnson would've killed him in a street fight
Jenkins gonna be a best for them that was a great pick by them.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Jenkins gonna be a best for them that was a great pick by them.

He will be a good player but I still expect him to have off field problems.
RG3 is gonna suck .

that's my prediction.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
RG3 is gonna suck .

that's my prediction.

agree.
Yep it may take them a year or 2 but they have a chance to have 2 top 10 picks the next 2 seasons. If they just trade 1 down like the patriots do all the time they can stock pile picks for a long time. Hell next year they can end up with 3-4 picks in the 2nd and also the 3rd. That is a lot of talent, and with that they should have a damn good STs unit aa well.
Originally posted by susweel:

I have strong dislike for that punk.
not that i wish injury on players........ but Sam Bradford is pretty fragile........