LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

I'm watching the Rams CLOSELY

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
As long as Bradford is their QB they will suck

ur trippin dude. He had a bad season last year but he's definitely got the potential to be a superstar.

You are f**kin high, Sam Checkdown Bradford makes Alex Smith look like Jeff George
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

ur trippin dude. He had a bad season last year but he's definitely got the potential to be a superstar.

You are f**kin high, Sam Checkdown Bradford makes Alex Smith look like Jeff George
u mad bruh?

u mad bruh?

TALK TO THE HAND

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
sorry chaz, don't agree with you on Bradford. He's gonna have an Alex Smith type of career. Both will suck equally.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Their CB play should be much improved this year. Also that a*****e Finnegen is gonna be a pain in our ass. I expect our dudes to go after him a little bit, he's kind of a dirty player.
Originally posted by susweel:
Their CB play should be much improved this year. Also that a*****e Finnegen is gonna be a pain in our ass. I expect our dudes to go after him a little bit, he's kind of a dirty player.

he's a douche bag. Andre johnson would've killed him in a street fight
Jenkins gonna be a best for them that was a great pick by them.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by lamontb:
Jenkins gonna be a best for them that was a great pick by them.

He will be a good player but I still expect him to have off field problems.

RG3 is gonna suck .

that's my prediction.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
RG3 is gonna suck .

that's my prediction.

agree.
Yep it may take them a year or 2 but they have a chance to have 2 top 10 picks the next 2 seasons. If they just trade 1 down like the patriots do all the time they can stock pile picks for a long time. Hell next year they can end up with 3-4 picks in the 2nd and also the 3rd. That is a lot of talent, and with that they should have a damn good STs unit aa well.
Originally posted by susweel:

I have strong dislike for that punk.
not that i wish injury on players........ but Sam Bradford is pretty fragile........
Share 49ersWebzone