LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Since tebow is on this list Alex smith should be on it as well but my list is like this,
1. Gore : we already know this
2. Bowman : we already know this
3. Akers : he broke one of Rice's records
4. Aldon smith : should of got defensive rookie of the year
5. Willis : nuff said
6. J smith : straight beast
7. V Davis : he came into his own this season
Originally posted by blm7754:
What the FU@K is Tim Tebow doing on that list???

I live in Denver and watched a lot of Tebow last season. He sucked ass and was one of (if not THE) WORST players to start a game in 2012. He was an embarrassment to the Broncos. I'm offended that he is ranked so close to Navarro Bowman.

Yup, agreed %100000
Originally posted by DirtyP:
He's better than Matt Ryan Tony Romo and Tebow thats for damn sure

I'd take Romo over Flacco any day. But regardless of how I feel about Romo, I consider Flacco to be an average QB. He had a pretty mediocre season last year, judging from his stats as well as actually watching him in game. 80.5 rating with 6 lost fumbles.

And even if you feel he belongs on this list, what has he done to move up from his previous ranking of 90-something?
Why is everyone saying Akers? If one of our kickers are going to make it then it should be Andy Lee. He was so good last year, and always has been.

• Bowman
  • Willis
  • Gore
  • Justin Smith
  • Rogers
  • Aldon Smith
  • Vernon Davis

is what I think it will be personally
Originally posted by Youngb:
Why is everyone saying Akers? If one of our kickers are going to make it then it should be Andy Lee. He was so good last year, and always has been.

• Bowman
  • Willis
  • Gore
  • Justin Smith
  • Rogers
  • Aldon Smith
  • Vernon Davis

is what I think it will be personally

I agree. Goldson and Alex Smith get snubbed.
Akers was one of the reasons why we where winning and He broke a scoring record set be the one and only JERRY RICE...that's crazy and on that stat alone should put him in
Originally posted by dhp318:
I'd take Romo over Flacco any day. But regardless of how I feel about Romo, I consider Flacco to be an average QB. He had a pretty mediocre season last year, judging from his stats as well as actually watching him in game. 80.5 rating with 6 lost fumbles.

And even if you feel he belongs on this list, what has he done to move up from his previous ranking of 90-something?

He has made big plays to win playoff games every single year of his career. I will take that over regular season stat machine and post season choke artist Tony Romo any day of the weak. The players seem to agree.
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by CUZO49:
Akers was one of the reasons why we where winning and He broke a scoring record set be the one and only JERRY RICE...that's crazy and on that stat alone should put him in

He's a kicker dude
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Here is my guess of who will be on that list.

N Bowman...
&
P Willis
J Smith
V Davis
M Iupati
A Lee
D Akers
Justin smith has to be atleast in the top 10. He's got to be the top ranked defensive player. You realistically can't ask much more from a defensive end/tackle. I know he plays on a 3-4 line but I still don't know why he didn't win defensive player of the year.

Originally posted by Janitor:
lol I thought about that too

My bet is:

Willis
Bowman
Justin Smith
Gore
Carlos Rogers
Ted Ginn
Aldon Smith
Ted Ginn is not in the top 250 players in the NFL
Navarro Bowman -86
Joe Staley - Top 70
Aldon Smith - Top 60
Frank Gore - Top 60
Vernon Davis - Top 40
Justin Smith - Top 20
Patrick Willis - Top 10
Any list with Tebow on it sucks balls.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Tebow was absolutely one of the top 100 players last year. Not just any QB could have gotten that team to the playoffs last year. People keep saying their defense is why they got there, but the defense really wasnt that good.

Was the offense good?

The run game was outstanding.

Good run game, good defense, bad QB....sound familiar? lol
Willis, V. Davis, Rodgers, Gore, Bowman, J. Smith, Akers or Lee
Share 49ersWebzone