There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Top 100 Players of 2012

wow 7 niners in the top 100 and only 1 has been named from 100-71! We have 6 players in the top 71
Joe Flacco is 74. Lawl what a joke.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Joe Flacco is 74. Lawl what a joke.

Eh I can see why you would say that but imo I feel he belongs on this list.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Joe Flacco is 74. Lawl what a joke.

He's better than Matt Ryan Tony Romo and Tebow thats for damn sure
Originally posted by Overkill:
Interesting list with some surprising names on there (Alan Branch, etc). Nice find.

I would much rather hear about who the players think are the best in the league over number crunching. The fact that they have Willis as the 20th best in the league made me stop reading it.
Originally posted by denali22:
wow 7 niners in the top 100 and only 1 has been named from 100-71! We have 6 players in the top 71

Yeah I saw the list for this week and when I didn't see any (SF) I was pumped
How is anyone on the "Dream Team" even in the top 100? Well McCoy yes. The rest should be left off the list
Do you guys think #11 cracks this list ?

I dont because this is voted on by the players and he is not thought of very highly around the league by players.
^ True,but in one of the commercials I saw him being interviewed in the top 100. Maybe he was speaking about Davis? Do they ask you to speak on the top 100 if your not on it? Also, based on next weeks preview I think Carlos Rogers is on the list. However, it may have been Goldson. It was definitly a DB, but the commercial went too fast for me to see the numbers.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
^ True,but in one of the commercials I saw him being interviewed in the top 100. Maybe he was speaking about Davis? Do they ask you to speak on the top 100 if your not on it? Also, based on next weeks preview I think Carlos Rogers is on the list. However, it may have been Goldson. It was definitly a DB, but the commercial went too fast for me to see the numbers.

Well Paul Puzlcny (sp) LB from the jags spoke about Bowman and I dont think he made the list.
What the FU@K is Tim Tebow doing on that list???

I live in Denver and watched a lot of Tebow last season. He sucked ass and was one of (if not THE) WORST players to start a game in 2012. He was an embarrassment to the Broncos. I'm offended that he is ranked so close to Navarro Bowman.
i think:
justin smith
patrick willis
carlos Rogers
Dashon Goldson
Frank Gore
Veron Davis


will make it on the list.

Guy's who wouldn't surprise me one bit"
Mike Iupati
Joe Staley
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith (if tebow is on there, then why not?)
I think we can rule out several players after the last few episodes

1. Carl Nicks has already been revealed, therefore you can pretty much count Iupati out

2. There is no way Joe Staley makes the list this much higher than Joe Thomas, count Staley out as well.

3. Alex Smith's only chance to make the list was in the #90's, no way he is on it now.

4. I don't think Dashon Goldson would make the list any higher than #80, and he definitely wouldn't be above Bowman. I have counted him out as well.

Whats left is

Gore, Davis, Willis, J. Smith, Ald.Smith, C. Rogers
Originally posted by DirtyP:
I think we can rule out several players after the last few episodes

1. Carl Nicks has already been revealed, therefore you can pretty much count Iupati out

2. There is no way Joe Staley makes the list this much higher than Joe Thomas, count Staley out as well.

3. Alex Smith's only chance to make the list was in the #90's, no way he is on it now.

4. I don't think Dashon Goldson would make the list any higher than #80, and he definitely wouldn't be above Bowman. I have counted him out as well.

Whats left is

Gore, Davis, Willis, J. Smith, Ald.Smith, C. Rogers

good assessment.
I think Akers should make it.