LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Lions fans think their team will go 15-1

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jay Culter+Brandon Marshall, Aaron Rodgers+Whoever he just threw the pass to this time for a touchdown. lol good luck lions
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Last year, some fans thought the 9ers would win 13 games. Others thought they would win 2.

Yeah I'll put my hand up and admit that I thought we would struggle last year because of the lockout, short off-season and new coaching staff. I think I said 2-5 wins.
Very happy that they proved me wrong.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Last year, some fans thought the 9ers would win 13 games. Others thought they would win 2.

If I remember correctly one regular poster here predicted ZERO wins for the 49ers.

But 15 for the Lions? Going too far. Ten, maybe.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
After their 5-0 start they finished 5-7 including the playoff loss.

They still have no running game. I know they are a passing oriented team, but there is a difference between choosing not to run and not being able to run.

The defense is vastly overrated and the secondary is sub-par. Their D-Line is very talented but undisciplined. They struggled against the run. Their special teams are sub-par overall.

I think they miss the playoffs this year. Eagles and Bears are poised to bounce back, Dallas still has the talent, and the Panthers could surprise.

Like VICKI - from iRobot - Your LOGIC is Undeniable ... ;D
Although their division will be hard to win, I think the Playoff situation, could pan-out either way for them.
I went to their webpage, to check this upcoming season' schedule; gave it an honest (No Hate) look-over,
and came away with an 11-5 prognosis.

"On Any Given Sunday", may be true ... but, I see them splitting - and losing - 3 divisional road matches,
with 2 additional NFC loses at SF, and Philly. Even if they manage to go through a 16 game season with
one lose, I welcome it. It's less attention and Media BS being directed at the Niners ... and I'm sure, that
the 1 LOSE, will be at the hands of The Scarlet and Gold.

BTW, I took at Screen Shot from The Lions home page ... over half their Fan base, is looking ahead to the
week 2 Sunday Night game.

[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Apr 22, 2012 at 8:03 AM ]
I say 12-4 for them.
0-16
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
After their 5-0 start they finished 5-7 including the playoff loss.

They still have no running game. I know they are a passing oriented team, but there is a difference between choosing not to run and not being able to run.

The defense is vastly overrated and the secondary is sub-par. Their D-Line is very talented but undisciplined. They struggled against the run. Their special teams are sub-par overall.

I think they miss the playoffs this year. Eagles and Bears are poised to bounce back, Dallas still has the talent, and the Panthers could surprise.

Like VICKI - from iRobot - Your LOGIC is Undeniable ... ;D
Although their division will be hard to win, I think the Playoff situation, could pan-out either way for them.
I went to their webpage, to check this upcoming season' schedule; gave it an honest (No Hate) look-over,
and came away with an 11-5 prognosis.

"On Any Given Sunday", may be true ... but, I see them splitting - and losing - 3 divisional road matches,
with 2 additional NFC loses at SF, and Philly. Even if they manage to go through a 16 game season with
one lose, I welcome it. It's less attention and Media BS being directed at the Niners ... and I'm sure, that
the 1 LOSE, will be at the hands of The Scarlet and Gold.

BTW, I took at Screen Shot from The Lions home page ... over half their Fan base, is looking ahead to the
week 2 Sunday Night game.

In our house... they are a young team. They'll be rattled. The Stick is intimidating at night (just ask Big Ben).
They might lose 3 or 4 games in their division alone. Add in the inevitable loss to the 49ers and the dreams of going 15-1 are destroyed.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
the lions won't make the playoffs next year baleeeed dat
I can't stand the f**king lions and their rat-faced coach.

Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I'd wager not a single one of those Lions fans would be willing to bet on their team going 15-1?!

I'll take that bet, if any of you are interested.

Many fail to understand the way this writer came up with his article. There were polls for each game, and the final results had the Lions winning every game except one - in no way does that mean each individual Lions fan thinks they're going 15-1.

If they did the same polls for us, the majority of voters on here would say we're going to win every single game. That doesn't mean everyone who votes will think we're going undefeated.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Apr 22, 2012 at 5:55 PM ]
We play "lights out" at the stick just ask the Steelers. So that is one loss they got the Packers I think that is two more losses, split with the Bears, thats another loss and I havnt even looked at their schedule so thats at least 4 losses.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
if they do

we know who that one will be against

Photo captioned: Jim: Did someone fart?

Anthony Davis: Ha Ha it was me.

Schwartz: Ewwwwww!!!!!
I'd go with 10-6 since the defense still isn't anything special and Stafford can be a very hot and cold QB.

Maybe 11-5 if most of their team can lay off the bong.....
They'll go 11-5
Share 49ersWebzone