There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL QB Rankings

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
haha

Although the ranking is low at 25,

I mean, he's not any higher then 15 at the best.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to some. He put up mediocre numbers on a fantastic team.

Spin. As usual. A fantastic D. Fantastic ST. Good running game. Fantastic passing game? Um, no. Nothing about the passing game was good. They were unprepared. The receivers were poor. The line were poor to begin with.

Hence the mediocre numbers. But of course, accepting that with no prep time, crap receivers and a poor (at that stage) O line not to mention unimpressive playcalling wouldn't fit it with the preconception of blaming Smith for the lot, would it?
poor ol' alex lol
Jason Smith is a nobody.
There's so much wrong with that list, I don't know where to begin.
First, I hope all the clones keep dissing us ad not recognizing how good we are. It serves as motivation.

Next, who is this clown who wrote this and what are his creds that his opinions should carry any weight? On what experience does he formulate these ramnkings?

More trash from trash.
Cam Newton over Rivers and Ryan seems a bit premature. If that's premature Griffin and Luck where they are is straight nutting in your pants from some gentle petting. This guy probably would have had Russell or Leaf in the top 20 before they were drafted too. And haven't you heard, Joe Flacco said he's the best QB in the NFL.
It's a fantasy football QB ranking. Means nothing.
Even Alex is better than Sanchez......

Come on...
Sorry, not a true fantasy ranking, just a ranking by a "fantasy analyst". Still means nothing.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I laugh at Ryan and especially Vick being in the top ten... to me Smith is definitely top 15 (best QB in the division also)
  • jmerl
  • Veteran
AARON RODGERS #5???? Eli over Brady and Brees??? Laughable. Rothlisberger in the top 5 after his team averaged 13 points a game the 2nd half the season...stupid. So Alex Smith is 25 because he only threw 17 TDs...how about the 5 picks, lowest in the NFL. Dumbest QB ranking list I have ever seen....seriously ever. TERRIBLE
  • jmerl
  • Veteran
Not to mention ANDREW LUCK AND RG3 ARE ON THE LIST??? They arent even in the f'n NFL!!
  • jmerl
  • Veteran
Jake Locker and Josh Freeman over Alex also...I seriously cannot believe how stupid this list is...I honestly cannot fathom how someone could have looked at this and then posted it. Get a new editor over there
Originally posted by jmerl:
Jake Locker and Josh Freeman over Alex also...I seriously cannot believe how stupid this list is...I honestly cannot fathom how someone could have looked at this and then posted it. Get a new editor over there

Yeah, that was disgusting to see.
Lol at Bradford @ 18
he had 3 options for #1 in brady brees or rodgers

he didnt pick any of them