LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 435 users in the forums

THE NFL's 2012 NIKE UNI APOCALYPSE!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol keep pounding
According to Florio, Nike is going to push every NFL team to change up their designs in the years to come. So it would seem as if the Seahawks are just the beginning. They are trying to make a movement towards the future.
And of course being Nike they jacked the prices of everything up. a*****es
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Trippin bro. Those are f**king hard! I can't wait to be the envy of the NFL come 2014

The helmet looks f**king horrible. (although that's probably not the point) and the front of the pants look weird as s**t. other than that I like.

Its the same thing as before with a Nike logo.

The seahawks unis are ugly
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:

Trippin bro. Those are f**king hard! I can't wait to be the envy of the NFL come 2014

The helmet looks f**king horrible. (although that's probably not the point) and the front of the pants look weird as s**t. other than that I like.

No, it's not the same thing.... you're blind
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Its the same exact design with different fabric and a nike logo

it's 98% the same thing
Anyone else curious why the niners had Alex model the new uniforms? It doesn't seem lked he'd do this since he's always been low-key. With guys like Willis, Gore and Justin Smith it almost makes me wonder if the Niners are trying to keep Alex happy and feature him as the leader just to erase any doubts due to what happened in free agency.
[ Edited by mustangmele on Apr 3, 2012 at 2:37 PM ]

Its the same exact design with different fabric and a nike logo

Wasnt talking abotu the design. The different fabric stands out a lot to me. dont like how the pants look for example
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

it's 98% the same thing

yeah and that 2% stands out probably more than it should

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Anyone else curious why the niners had Alex model the new uniforms? It doesn't seem lked he'd do this since he's always been low-key. With guys like Willis, Gore and Justin Smith it almost makes me wonder if the Niners are trying to keep Alex happy and feature him as the leader just to erase any doubts due to what happened in free agency.

lol you're thinking too hard
lol you're thinking too hard

Probably. But I bet there's a purpose behind. I doubt they just grab names out of a hat.

i think they went with alex because hes supposed to be the leader. to model jerseys i woulda sent out willis or VD since they look like monsters but alex is harbaughs dude and the qb will once again become the focal point of our team. i think the qb should be the leader anyway
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Probably. But I bet there's a purpose behind. I doubt they just grab names out of a hat.

Maybe cause he's hot?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

Maybe cause he's hot?
I like #12 San Fran doe! can't wait to see him on the field
Share 49ersWebzone