All talk, as usual.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by Paul:

seacocks ready for the afl much

When i thought u couldnt get any uglier & THIS HAPPENS TO THE HAGS

Worst in the NFL BY FAR. worse than the Miami Marlins just put out!

I thought they were going 90's throwback redesign with silver helmets....so disappointing. our division is the worst dressed in football outside the Niners.

Spoken like a true G

Word. WTF were they thinking, no sense in design style. That green stripe in the side of the pants looks like little pieces of seacock feces falling down.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Trippin bro. Those are f**king hard! I can't wait to be the envy of the NFL come 2014
Meet the new uniforms, same as the old uniforms? The new 49ers duds by Nike look an awful lot like last year's unis to me, but some of guys and gals pay closer attention to that stuff than me. (See: Alex Smith's facemask, Aug. 2011). The guys at 49ers Webzone have assembled some pictures, including of Smith in his No. 11. Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/04/report-49ers-to-host-another-free-agent-guard.html#storylink=cpy
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Trippin bro. Those are f**king hard! I can't wait to be the envy of the NFL come 2014

The helmet looks f**king horrible. (although that's probably not the point) and the front of the pants look weird as s**t. other than that I like.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Apr 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
I'm pretty pumped about this. Thank God we didn't butcher our uni like the hawks did.

yeah those hawk ones are dreadful
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by theGOAT:
da f**k is fvck boi talking about?

All talk, as usual.

I don't know what's more funny, the fact that you people are butt-hurt over believing a joke, or that I'm getting death threats over this. -I love it, small, small internet world.
Originally posted by SBinMT:
This change is another step backward, IMO. The small details are all wrong.

As others have said, the sleeve stripes are an ongoing problem. Broken lines never work: They just draw attention to themselves because of their lack of symmetry. It's like having an upper arm tattoo that doesn't go all the way around. This Nike re-design was a chance to fix that.

I also think that the fabric itself was much better looking under Reebok, and that the collar and rib seams are now horrible looking.

Who are these guys?

Are you a candidate for Project Runway? Who cares about the small details? It looks like the San Francisco 49ers. Good enough for me!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Meet the new uniforms, same as the old uniforms? The new 49ers duds by Nike look an awful lot like last year's unis to me, but some of guys and gals pay closer attention to that stuff than me. (See: Alex Smith's facemask, Aug. 2011). The guys at 49ers Webzone have assembled some pictures, including of Smith in his No. 11. Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/04/report-49ers-to-host-another-free-agent-guard.html#storylink=cpy

Hes a poster here

Originally posted by toeshawn:

Hes a poster here

susweel?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by toeshawn:

Hes a poster here

susweel?

Yes I am Matt Beerows.
watever; at least I can buy a new type of Jersey; I got the new patrick willis, '94 Rice; I like buying different types of Jerseys; need an old' school white steve young one...
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by theGOAT:
da f**k is fvck boi talking about?

All talk, as usual.

I don't know what's more funny, the fact that you people are butt-hurt over believing a joke, or that I'm getting death threats over this. -I love it, small, small internet world.

bruh, i'm just messin with you... lol

notice the smiley face.

• sfout
  • Veteran
This is pretty cool

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/new-panthers-jerseys-pay-tribute-to-sam-mills/

Share 49ersWebzone