There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE NFL's 2012 NIKE UNI APOCALYPSE!!!

  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex looks badass

https://apps.facebook.com/nikenfl/

that looks bad ass. + you can see the khaki more in this one.











This change is another step backward, IMO. The small details are all wrong.

As others have said, the sleeve stripes are an ongoing problem. Broken lines never work: They just draw attention to themselves because of their lack of symmetry. It's like having an upper arm tattoo that doesn't go all the way around. This Nike re-design was a chance to fix that.

I also think that the fabric itself was much better looking under Reebok, and that the collar and rib seams are now horrible looking.

Who are these guys?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
I'm pretty pumped about this. Thank God we didn't butcher our uni like the hawks did.
Originally posted by SBinMT:
This change is another step backward, IMO. The small details are all wrong.

As others have said, the sleeve stripes are an ongoing problem. Broken lines never work: They just draw attention to themselves because of their lack of symmetry. It's like having an upper arm tattoo that doesn't go all the way around. This Nike re-design was a chance to fix that.

I also think that the fabric itself was much better looking under Reebok, and that the collar and rib seams are now horrible looking.

Who are these guys?
Also, the horizontal seam between the player's name and number looks absurd.

Yuck!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex looks badass

https://apps.facebook.com/nikenfl/

He's about to go super saiyan
Can't believe ppl are still tripping over the sleeves. I love our unis.
Originally posted by sfout:
I'm pretty pumped about this. Thank God we didn't butcher our uni like the hawks did.

seahawks unis are f**king ugly.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Can't believe ppl are still tripping over the sleeves. I love our unis.

I know right, with those cleats our uni is completely badass.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,670
On that picture of Alex, the pants look real wrinkly. Like it's not real tight. I don't know, maybe I just nit-picking now.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by valrod33:

damn white looks dope!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by mayo49:
On that picture of Alex, the pants look real wrinkly. Like it's not real tight. I don't know, maybe I just nit-picking now.

they're almost "too tight" actually, those thigh pads are massive.
Originally posted by SBinMT:
Originally posted by SBinMT:
This change is another step backward, IMO. The small details are all wrong.

As others have said, the sleeve stripes are an ongoing problem. Broken lines never work: They just draw attention to themselves because of their lack of symmetry. It's like having an upper arm tattoo that doesn't go all the way around. This Nike re-design was a chance to fix that.

I also think that the fabric itself was much better looking under Reebok, and that the collar and rib seams are now horrible looking.

Who are these guys?
Also, the horizontal seam between the player's name and number looks absurd.

Yuck!

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Can't believe ppl are still tripping over the sleeves. I love our unis.

I know right, with those cleats our uni is completely badass.

they should have fixed the stripes and the gray face masks should be gold. but whatever