LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

THE NFL's 2012 NIKE UNI APOCALYPSE!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
is the red darker or am i trippin?

and are the sleeve's going to be that way if you buy em at the store?

According to Nike, the retail jerseys will have 3 styles to them so I'm sure there will be loose sleeve jerseys as well.
Originally posted by sfout:
I'm pretty pumped about this. Thank God we didn't butcher our uni like the hawks did.

The Seattle Ducks. What in the world were they thinking? 27 different uni combos is so NCAA.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
I wonder what Seattle's reaction to these jerseys were.

Yay our primary color is WOLF GREY! LMAO

What is the pattern supposed to be in their numbers, along their pants, and near the collar?

The only thing I can think of is the seahawk put together to form that.
Its a tribute to native americans. On the pants it has 12 of them for the 12th man

That's kind of cool, but really obscure. Guess you will have to be a Seahawks fan to appreciate it.............
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I'm pretty pumped about this. Thank God we didn't butcher our uni like the hawks did.

The Seattle Ducks. What in the world were they thinking? 27 different uni combos is so NCAA.

mhmm makes me want to puke....

also so this from another thread, Nike link to order them

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,san_francisco_49ers&cp=usns_0328071544
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Sorry, to keep beating a dead horse, but the sleeves f**ks up everything. That s**t looks nasty and nasty in a bad way.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Sorry, to keep beating a dead horse, but the sleeves f**ks up everything. That s**t looks nasty and nasty in a bad way.

can't wait to wear the new jerseys with pride.
Im glad nike got the color of the pants right. It's more TAN instead of yellow. That's how they were originally. GOOD JOB!
  • sfout
  • Veteran

you'll never notice it on gameday, plus the retail jerseys are loose sleeved, unless you mean the 3 stripes then I dont know what to say lol.

holy st*t. on the website to order, the sleeve looks like a long tube. seems to go past the elbow.
and the price of jerseys jumped from 70 to 100....

Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
and the price of jerseys jumped from 70 to 100....
I think they were 79.99 before with Reebok. Anyway thats still a ridiculous jump in price.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
holy st*t. on the website to order, the sleeve looks like a long tube. seems to go past the elbow.

I agree... they one thing I hate about football jerseys are the long sleeves. Why can't they make two styles? One sytle long sleeves and the other style short sleeves the kind they wear on the field? I hate long sleeves. You might as well ship me a pair of baggy dickies to wear along with it.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I want white pants!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
I want white pants!

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by toeshawn:
I want white pants!