There are 430 users in the forums
A Football Life - Bill Belichick
Apr 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
I think this came out during the season
Apr 3, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- DJD
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,806
it was shot in '09 I believe. I caught some of it too.. Pretty interesting to see how much Bradey n BB work together breaking down film and game planning...
Apr 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,887
Very well done show. The one on Al Davis was also excellent.
I hope they do one on Bill Walsh.
I hope they do one on Bill Walsh.
Dec 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- bayarealuv
- Veteran
- Posts: 57,792
anyone catch the one on barry sanders last night? he might be my favorite (non-49er) player of all time.. humble cat
Dec 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,887
The one on Ed DeBartolo was VERY good.